PDA

View Full Version : FLORIDA ANYONE?????????

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MocaGirl
Tue, Oct-30-01, 20:06
Hey my fellow Low Carb Junkies!!!!!!!!!!lol :wave:

I was just wondering if anyone is from Florida. I live in Fort Lauderdale so if u wanna chat just give me a holler. I 'm here 4 any support if needed!!!!!!!! Good Luck :roll: :rheart:

Jessica

Flintstone
Thu, Nov-01-01, 19:40
I'll trade you Michigan for Florida whenever your ready :daze:
Just tonight booked fare to Tampa for February.. CAN"T WAIT!!

Also...wanted to thank you for your responses to my sometimes "stupid" questions...the support on this forum has been wonderful. :angel:

Deb

Atriana
Fri, Nov-02-01, 16:59
Hi! I'm in Palm Bay, Florida. East coast about 100 miles north of you.

MocaGirl
Fri, Nov-02-01, 17:26
NO such thing as a stupid question Flint!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy to help, beleive me I need it too all the time!!!!

You'll like Florida, I've never been to Tampa but I heard it's nice. :roll:

Palm Bay sound Beautiful Atrina....................I should check it out sometime. I need a break from Fort Lauderdale!!!! :wave:

I'm moving to Boston next year for school and as a Native Floridian it will be Culture shock as far as weather!!!!!!!! BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :rheart: :rheart:

Well, write me!!!!!! lol

Jessica

MocaGirl
Mon, Nov-05-01, 20:03
:rolleyes: Well for those of us in the Sunshine State it hasn't been so Sunny with this Hurricane Watch were on!!!!!!!

But this wind is a nice change.

Jessica :spin:

MocaGirl
Sun, Nov-11-01, 17:25
Is anyone of u guys attending the Atkin's Cruise departing from Fort Lauderdale next year?????????

PLease let me know, I want to go but I have no one to go with and if I know there will be fellow Fourm Members I might consider!!!!!! I'll be thinner by then too!!!!!!

Jessica :spin: :wave:

Raydie
Sun, Nov-11-01, 18:32
Hi Jessica! And everyone... I live here in Jacksonville...poo...way north of you, but i am still here to chat and in need of and willing to give support...so please feel free to email anytime... You can check out my Intro in the Introductions. If you have any questions i will be glad to answer...

MocaGirl
Sun, Nov-11-01, 20:08
:wave: Hello Raydie!!!!!!!! I was Born In Jacksonville, FLORIDA. Cooooool huh??????? So we do have a connection!!!!!!!! Good Luck with your Diet. Are u on Atkins or what??????? I am also here 4 support among many others here. The people here r great. :wiggle:

So are u near Jacksonville Beach??????? I was born around there. My father was in the Navy so if your near the Base that's where I lived. :roll:

Well, talk 2 u soon!!!!!! :wave: :spin: :daze: :dazzle:

Let me know people if your going on the Atkins Cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale!!!!!!!

Jessica :roll:

Raydie
Mon, Nov-12-01, 07:42
Hi Jessica!!! Small world huh? Actually, i was born in Homestead, Florida and lived there until 11 years ago. Right now we live very near the beaches and yes, i know where the Navy base is...we are very close to there. How cool!

Yes, i am doing Atkins, and have hit a stall. :confused: *sigh* Trying not to be depressed, started exercising seriously, (belly dancing actually!!), and hopefully that will nudge me on...

I didn't know anything about a cruise, but i think that is very kewl!! Maybe next time...

Hope to talk to you soon!!! :D

MocaGirl
Mon, Nov-12-01, 21:22
is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! I love doing it. I love all types of dance, Modern, Jazz, Tap, ect.......................

If I were thinner I'd be in Dance Class right now!!!!!!!!!! But soon I will!!!!!!!!

Good Luck

Jessica :roll: :wave:

MocaGirl
Wed, Nov-14-01, 20:37
Hey my fellow Floridians, I just wanted to say I was here 4 any Moral Support if needed. Also, I might need it too, don't get me wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :wiggle: :sunny: :hyper: :heart: :daizy: :sunny: :sunny:

Talk 2 me!!!!!!!!!!! Jessica from Fort Lauderdale, FL

EllieEats
Sun, Nov-18-01, 07:06
:wave: :wave: :wave:
Hi MocaGirl!!!
I'm in New Port Richey--- north of Tampa/Clearwater.
My Dad lives in Pompano. I'm starting my 4th day of Atkins and have dropped 4lbs in those 3 days. I hope this keeps up. I'm a sugar and carb. addict so believe me I'll need all the support I can get if those old cravings kick in!!! Nice to meet you!
:wave: :wave: EllieEats :wave: :wave:

Atriana
Wed, Nov-28-01, 09:37
Moca -
I am already booked on the Atkins Cruise in April! Hope you can go too. It sounds like a great time.

PONDWOOD
Tue, Dec-04-01, 18:06
I'M FLYING DOWN TO TAMPA THIS WEEKEND TO STAY AT MY DAUGHTERS,,TELL ME ABOUT THE ATKINS CRUISE!
HOW LONG!! HOW MUCH!! I'M INTERESTED!! DO YOU SMOKE, CAUSE I DON'T I JUST STARTED ATKINS 10/12/01
KATHY

PONDWOOD
Tue, Dec-04-01, 18:10
I'D LIKE SOME HINTS ON LOSING FASTER,,,I DON'T DRINK MUCH WATER,,DO YOU THINK IT'S NECESSARY,,,?

Raydie
Wed, Dec-05-01, 06:46
Pondwood,

YES, YES AND A RESOUNDING YES!!!! You MUST drink your water. It is so important. I have stalled and once i started drinking my water like i should again, broke the stall. Water is ESSENTIAL to health, not only weight loss. Please drink it...if it's easier for you, add a bit of lemon. I am sure there are other suggestions out there for the water, but you really must try to get it in. GOOD LUCK!

wawtigress
Sun, Dec-09-01, 13:08
:wave: i live near gainesville,florida , moved here 15 years ago from jacksonville after about 25 years. love it in the country where i am now . i still go to jacksonville . my daughter still llives there. i'm 63 yrs. old and have been thru dr. adkins induction and now on my 20th day and in owl phase. i have lost a total of 10 1/2 lbs to date. i'm feeling fantastic and never hungry. in fact to day i made zucchini muffins using dr. adkins bake mix and they are fantastic. only 2-3 grams. according to whether you take off the extra 3 carbs the dr. says you can for an ingredient he doesn't use.so i play it safe and say 3 carbs.i've also lost 1 inch respectively on my waist and hips. hope to hear from you.wawtigress

Atriana
Sun, Dec-09-01, 14:28
Pondwood - you can get all the information at www.atkinscenter.com. The cruise is Western Carribean, leaves out of Lauderdale on 4/14. 7 Days. Price per person depends on your cabin, I think about $700 to start. Most public rooms on the ship are non smoking as are some of the cabins so that probably won't be a problem for you.
So, where in Long Island are you from? I have lived on both the north and south shore.

chrisews
Thu, Dec-13-01, 13:55
Atriana, I went to Atkins as you said and didn't find the cruise, I did find a terrific recipe for cheesecake though. I lived in Queens for years, My daughter still lives there. where on Long Island were you. I came to this site because we spend one month at least every winter in Florida. :Party:

Atriana
Thu, Dec-13-01, 18:17
Go to www.atkinscenter.com On the top toolbar there will be a section called "events" Click on that. Then you will get an article on the cruises - there are two, one in Greece in October and one in the Carribean in April. Towards the end of the article is a link for more information, (VIP Tours, if I remember correctly). Click on that and it will bring up all the info on rates, itinerary, etc.

Atriana
Thu, Dec-13-01, 18:18
Oh, I forgot.
Early childhood was Lindenhurst. Grew up in Smithtown.

TheGoddess
Mon, Dec-17-01, 23:47
Fellow Floridian Here!!! :wave:

Im in St.Petersburg :)

EllieEats
Wed, Dec-19-01, 09:23
HOLY COW GODDESS!!
You are doing fantastic!! :cheer:
I live just north of you in New Port Richey!

You are an inspiration to us all! Keep up the good work!!

Ellie :wave:

neener_15
Wed, Dec-19-01, 18:45
Hey!! I live in Atmore AL just 20 or so miles north fo pensacola, but I lived in Jacksonville, FL for several years growing up. My dad was Navy to. :wave:

TheGoddess
Wed, Dec-19-01, 23:06
Hi Ellie we are just about neighbours :) Thanks for the kind words Im in this till the end :D We can all reach our goals!!

Atriana
Fri, Dec-28-01, 18:42
Maybe we should all get together sometime. I can offer my home as the meeting point (the pool and spa should be done in 2 weeks). I am in Central Florida on the East coast. It would be fun to meet everyone!

jmey100
Tue, Jan-29-02, 08:35
I'm here...I live In Melbourne and need someone to chat with

chnklberri
Tue, Jan-29-02, 23:34
Hi! :wave:

:wiggle: Tampa, here! :wiggle:

I'm on my 6th day of Induction. I've lost lost 4 lbs. so far!!!! I'm very excited about this whole "low carb" lifestyle change. My husband and I are doing this together!

We have both gained weight since we got married a little over a year ago.

If anyone lives in Tampa, FL, email me!

LORI JO
Sun, Apr-21-02, 12:42
Palm Harbor (north of Clearwater) checking in!

I've noticed no one has posted for awhile - If your're all supporting each other still - PLEASE COUNT ME IN!!!

I'm new - starting week 2 of Induction tomorrow. I crave water! I bought this HUGE 54 oz. insulated thermal cup at 7-11 and fill it with ice and water in the mornings and go through 2 of them a day. Of course, I'm up all night... :)

Be happy to talk to you!

Lori Jo

Chica Azul
Mon, Oct-28-02, 17:06
~bumping~ to see if any other Floridians are still here!

skywind
Tue, Oct-29-02, 04:33
I'm here, I'm here! I'm in Naples (southwest coast). Always glad to meet other LC Floridians.

Skywind

Quinadal
Tue, Oct-29-02, 18:55
*waves at Ellie* :wave:
I'm in Spring Hill!

JudyinFL
Tue, Oct-29-02, 19:40
Hi ---- I'm in Boca Raton - east coast, just north of Fort Lauderdale.

Nice to see this thread.... :wave:

nikkiend
Fri, Nov-08-02, 10:19
Hi all. I'm from Boynton Beach, just north of Boca Raton. I'm originally from Northern Indiana and have lived down here for 20 years.

AlluraD
Sat, Nov-09-02, 06:10
Hi~ :)

I'm in Jacksonville, out at the beach. Would love to find some buddies for support, to give and get~ Still have 50 lbs to lose and am hanging in there. I gre up on LI till I went upstate to school. Yeah.........lots of water is a good thing.........I think it's 8 glasses plus one extra for each extra 25 lbs you are carrying~

wooly
Sat, Nov-09-02, 10:10
AlluraD
310 to 190! My god girl, let me have your willpower!
When I see that, it makes me realize there is hope for us all!
You've done what all of us would give an eye tooth to do. Keep up the good work.
Let me know how you're making out. You're my inspiration!

AlluraD
Sat, Nov-09-02, 10:28
:roll:

Hey Wooly~
*huge smile* Thanks very much~ It has taken two years with a bunch of struggles here and there but I'm back on track and feeling pretty positive about reaching my goal......may lower it to 140 we'll see.
I hope you are doing well, hanging in there. Would love to keep in touch~

AlluraD
Sat, Nov-09-02, 10:32
Wooly~
Just wanted you to know that I am putting that last post of yours on my fridge!! I need all the inspiration I can get too!! Thanks!! :agree:

nikkiend
Mon, Nov-11-02, 07:36
Allura,
You go Girl!!! :cheer: :cheer:
You're awesome and DEFINITELY an inspiration to us all!
Keep up the great work!

AlluraD
Mon, Nov-11-02, 07:40
Thank you!! :roll:

That was very sweet.......hope you are having a great day~

nikkiend
Mon, Nov-11-02, 08:12
Actually, I was in the Keys over the weekend and had an awesome time. I'm trying to get myself adjusted to be back in the "real world".

AlluraD
Mon, Nov-11-02, 11:31
Hey Nikki~
That sounds great.....I could really use a vacation. Next day off will be thanksgiving and the day after..........feeling pretty stressed today, not sure why but I am.......tense, cranky, irritable.........

Not easy to get back in the swing of things after a nice break. Hope you are doing well.

nikkiend
Mon, Nov-11-02, 12:38
I'm hanging in there. Not feeling very well. I think I got too much sun. I just got back to work from lunch. I go home for lunch and it was SO HARD to come back. I feel very lucky that I'm close enough to be able to go to the Keys or the West Coast for a weekend. The Keys is my favorite place in the world. So relaxing...

shoshie
Wed, Dec-11-02, 17:38
Hi I am from Coral springs. Is that close enough? lol.

nikkiend
Thu, Dec-12-02, 09:10
Coral Springs is alot closer than where I am to the Keys. Do you go there at all? It's my sanctuary to get away.

GatorGal93
Thu, Dec-12-02, 09:24
Coral Springs? Wow! I'm in Coconut Creek on the border with Coral Springs. Now THAT"S close. :lol:

Have a good day, all!
Julie

shoshie
Thu, Dec-12-02, 10:10
We have been in florida for almost 8 years and I have not been to the keys as of yet waiting to get into a bikini. I did make it to marco island this passed summer for a 2 days. I really wasn't happy... had lost alot of weight but my girlfriends are size 1,3,7 and 9 here I am a 12/14 so I felt...ummm not the most attrative? I also was sicker then ever ended up with double phenomia(sp?) so much for the beach.

nikkiend
Thu, Dec-12-02, 11:23
I would kill to be a size 12/14. You're doing great! In the Keys, no one cares what you look like. It's just a great place to go relax. When I go, I never take make up or a blow dryer with me. I just wear my hair up in a pony tail.

shoshie
Thu, Dec-12-02, 13:14
My hubby and I might just take a ride down to the keys in the late spring without the kiddes. I want to just hangout.

nikkiend
Thu, Dec-12-02, 13:27
If you want any information, I go there all the time. You can send me a private message anytime and let me know what you're looking to do and I can point you in the right direction. It's the perfect place to just hang out. Although keep in mind that over spring break it's alot more active than other times of the year.

shoshie
Thu, Dec-12-02, 14:35
yes I would like that. I think I have to post 25 messages before I can private message anyone. I think that I would like to go maybe before the camp season starts. It will be a little on the cool side now to go.

nikkiend
Thu, Dec-12-02, 15:43
It's usually a little warmer down there than up here. I love this time of year here in Florida and this is the time I prefer to be down there. In the summer it's pretty darn hot! I am in the process of buying a timeshare down there for a week in February, as a matter of fact. I'll be happy to give you any pointers when you're ready to go!

mary nappi
Thu, Jan-02-03, 14:53
i am here in jacksonville, fla.
write if you want to talk. i to need all the support i can get with this diet of mine. need to lose alot.

shoshie
Thu, Jan-02-03, 19:34
no problem I am here anytime. I have a friend that just moved up your way. I miss her so bad anyway.. I just took some pictures this past week and I now want to really buckel down and take off the rest of my weight.. are you with me?
Stacey

mary nappi
Wed, Jan-08-03, 16:18
hey i am in jacksonville, fla. anyone live here besides me?
let me hear from you sometimes.
mary

typebmedic
Thu, Jan-09-03, 21:34
MIAMI HERE :wave: I live in south dade, just north of homestead...

mary nappi
Tue, Jan-14-03, 16:13
HERE IN JACKSONVILLE.
ANYONE ELSE FROM HERE OR NEAR BY?

WindFlower
Tue, Jan-14-03, 19:58
We are living in Pennsylvania now,but moving to Punta Gorda Florida in 2004,can't wait,so sick of the winters in PA.

Luisa777
Wed, Jan-15-03, 09:51
Hello I am Luisa and I live in Boca Raton!
can I join the group?! :D
Take care all :wave:

Mandyjane2
Wed, Apr-23-03, 01:52
I'm on the Gulf Coast near Panama City Bch.

Hiya fellow Floridians :) Sorry to bring up a semi-old topic but I was beginning to think I was the only one from Florida hehe.

queenbeear
Thu, Jun-05-03, 19:07
:daizy: Hello....I'm from Deltona. A true Florida native, born in Orlando. Have a question for you guys. I read on an earlier post about an Atkins Cruise that took place last year from Ft. Lauderdale. Has anybody heard of anymore Atkins cruises or know where to get more information? Thanks..Queen Bee

2bthinner!
Fri, Jun-20-03, 18:23
I'm in Citrus county. That's kinda near Tampa. A couple of hours drive. My Dh works in Spring Hill all the time.

dayspring
Thu, Jun-26-03, 16:20
hi all,

i live in the fort myers/cape coral area.

tina

KristieP
Thu, Jul-10-03, 16:38
Hi

I am also from Florida. Orlando here!

KristieP

Sterlina
Wed, Jul-16-03, 20:00
Coral Springs/Ft Lauderdale here..!! :) :hi:

djkismet
Sat, Jul-19-03, 03:00
hi all. i live in tampa.
i am looking for some florida people also. yeahhh i found ya.
have you all been sweating your little butts off too?
so freaking hot outside lately.
well, talk to ya soon.
dawn :dazzle:

wawtigress
Tue, Jul-22-03, 05:54
Hi, I'm doing the Cad/Calp diet and live in a small town near the University of Florida. I've been in Florida since '68 starting in Jacksonville for 17 years then moving to a lake farther down the road.Hope i can be of help to you on low carbing. I had great sucess a couple years ago and stopped and gained back 20 of the 35 lost.Now i hope I can do it again and maintain the loss by checking my weight everyday and doing something the minute I see a gain and not wait until it is too many pounds. I noticed the forums seem to have changed a lot. YOur posts are not listed except in your journal unless you pay a contribution to a group. Wawtigress

Carolyn226
Sun, Aug-10-03, 16:08
Naples Florida Checking in and it's raining everywhere down here. Low Carb Diet is new
to me,but i'm game for the long run !!!

Sterlina
Sun, Aug-10-03, 20:33
Hey, Carolyn, I grew up in Naples..! :) Where abouts are ya?? I graduated from Barron Collier, and lived in North Naples (first Pine Ridge, then Imperial, and finally Audubon...)

Now my parents live in Ft Myers Beach and well, Im over in Coral Springs.. take care!!

Ooohh and the rain here has been HURRICANE quality!!! Its insane..!!! I have to say this has been one of the craziest years for thunder and lightning that Ive ever experienced....!

Carolyn226
Mon, Aug-11-03, 10:41
Hi Sterlina,
I'm a X snow bird that came to Florida 15-years ago and just could
not get away. My husband Greg is from Naples. That explains why i
am still here. I have learn to like Naples.Florida is like a different country
all by itself and Naples is like a State all by itself!!!!!!!!
Nice meeting you. Carolyn226

toeie
Mon, Aug-18-03, 12:25
Hey! Just found this post! I live in Ft. lauderdale, to be more specific, Davie! Any of you ever get together or do anything locally for support? Just wanted to stop in and say hey neighbors!

Carolyn226
Mon, Aug-18-03, 15:46
I Stay Tuned in to the Forum only to keep on top of new recipes
and other things for the low carb life style. The rest of my time
i spend with family.
Anyway Hello and welcome aboard ! Carolyn

suzieabbey
Sat, Aug-23-03, 17:30
Hi I live in Hawthorne. And have been on Atkins for 5 months and I use to live in Jax about 5yrs. ago

LCchickFL
Sun, Aug-24-03, 16:42
Hi everybody,

Nice to see so many other Floridians in here. I live in Seminole County which is NE of Orlando. I'm a native NYer, but I've been here almost 5 yrs. I JUST LOVE IT!!!

alisha
Tue, Nov-18-03, 23:18
Hello neighbors. I live near Lake City, in a little town called Fort White. I am kind of shy about posting, but am here for support. Me and my husband are both on Atkins.

woolina
Thu, Nov-20-03, 12:34
queenbeear, I live in Deltona too!!!! first area off cloverleaf....hehehhe its a small world...
And dont be shy Alisha, I used to live in Branford, I know exactly where Fort White is. I am amazed that I keep finding more and more Floridians... I just found this post for the first time, Anyone else still in here????

BlitzedAng
Sun, Nov-30-03, 17:46
It's nice to see people from Florida as well.. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

gapgirl420
Fri, May-07-04, 16:57
SARASOTA HERE!!!

LcMamaInFL
Sun, May-30-04, 08:38
Port Orange, FL checking in (just south of Daytona Beach)!

Cheryl D
Thu, Jun-17-04, 15:29
Hello all....

I too am in Florida... Dade City to be exact. I know, I know, where is that? Well it is about an hour North of downtown Tampa and about an hour, twenty from downtown Orlando. It is really like living the country out here, as there is tons of farm land and few orange groves. And, it is nice to see so many people here...... from here!

Cheryl :sunny:

southern
Tue, Oct-05-04, 16:32
hello:) i'm in Cocoa Fl. also Titusville,Pt. Pt. John,Merritt Island.
i am having hard time getting around here, i might not be the bright's bulb in the pack,but this has me stummped,
have a good and safe night B J

Raine54
Tue, Feb-22-05, 02:16
Tampa, FL here :)

SolitaDawn
Wed, Apr-13-05, 10:30
Hi all :) I live in Jacksonville. I am new to the forum but would love to hear from anyone with suggestions , tips, and success stories :)

MiamiNicol
Wed, Apr-13-05, 16:04
I am from Miami, but have been living in Mexico City for the past 2 years. I will be moving back and I am anxious to see how my low carb options change once I get back to the states! It has been easier to stay clean here in some respects (there are no "low-carb" products), but on the other hand, I have failed a couple times b/c of lack of options! Can't wait to get back to MIA...Bienvenido a MIAMI!

Ponya
Wed, Apr-13-05, 16:09
Hey there everyone! I live in Longwood...just north of Orlando.

smilemile
Wed, Apr-13-05, 22:03
I live in Jacksonville! i love it here

EmmyEagle
Thu, May-05-05, 20:47
Clearwater here.... HI HI HI!!! :wave:

LadyArya
Mon, May-09-05, 21:30
Melbourne over here :wave:

serrelind
Fri, May-20-05, 20:04
Moving to Tampa soon!!! :yay: Would love to make some lc friends there. :wave:

riseboi
Mon, May-30-05, 15:42
Tampa, FL at least for now.

My_3_Sons
Fri, Jun-10-05, 15:22
HI everyone, Im in Palm Beach!

:)

racerboy69
Thu, Jun-30-05, 12:10
Port Charlotte here

LadyArya
Thu, Jun-30-05, 23:29
Woo port charlotte! My grandma lives there, so I take trips over to your side of the state sometimes :) Nice area.

The only downside is having to drive through Okeechobee to get there ;)

My_3_Sons
Fri, Jul-01-05, 16:00
My inlaws live in Port Charlotte lol. We travel there every few months or so.

:)

EmmyEagle
Sat, Jul-02-05, 07:15
Wooo Hooo!!! So many from Fl.... Right about now, you have to be a duck to live here... lol. Anyways, just wanted to say hello again from Clearwater & say that I have finally broken the 155 mark (takes me forever) I'm at 151 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and Todd (my fiance) has reach 208!!!! We haven't been this light in 10 years. What a great feeling!!!!! We are no longer on a "diet", it's just the way we eat now. :)

16whiteboy
Thu, Jul-14-05, 21:47
north fort myers lol 30 minutes from port charlotte thats where my family all lives we go up there all the time

serrelind
Sat, Oct-22-05, 09:05
I've recently moved to Tampa. I'm looking for big organic store (like Trader Joe's) in or around Tampa. Does anyone know of one? I'm getting frustrated trying to find one. Whole Foods is like 1.5 hrs away :( And no Trader Joe's :cry:

LadyArya
Tue, Apr-04-06, 23:47
I've recently moved to Tampa. I'm looking for big organic store (like Trader Joe's) in or around Tampa. Does anyone know of one? I'm getting frustrated trying to find one. Whole Foods is like 1.5 hrs away :( And no Trader Joe's :cry:

I know this question is old, but have you tried Wild Oats?

http://www.wildoats.com/u/store240/

serrelind
Wed, Apr-05-06, 12:05
I know this question is old, but have you tried Wild Oats?

http://www.wildoats.com/u/store240/

Nope but was anxiously waiting for it to open up so I can go look! LOL. Thanks for the reminder ;)

ardentluma
Thu, Apr-06-06, 10:11
Wow, old thread.

I'm from Bonita Springs.

MissSherry
Tue, Apr-25-06, 13:39
Old thread but I am Middleburg area.

Italian0
Sun, May-28-06, 17:06
Port Saint Lucie here!!

jamaicaker
Sun, May-28-06, 18:18
Hi! I'm from Cooper City

Zuleka
Fri, Jun-02-06, 12:38
Miami here!! :wave:

Keebelf
Sat, Jun-17-06, 06:06
I am in JACKSONVILLE!!! :wave:

nole1984
Thu, Jun-22-06, 19:55
jacksonville Also!!!!!!

Keebelf
Fri, Jun-23-06, 07:12
COOL! :wave:

Missa67
Fri, Jun-23-06, 08:12
Hi all! Sunny Sarasota here!!

Melissa

LBelfiore
Mon, Jun-26-06, 18:31
Lakeland, Florida here..

RBennett
Mon, Jul-03-06, 16:58
Bradenton, FLA :wave:

Missa67
Thu, Jul-06-06, 07:40
Hey Bradenton!! Sarasota here!! :)

Melissa

RBennett
Fri, Jul-07-06, 08:24
Hey Bradenton!! Sarasota here!! :)

Melissa

Hi,

I work on Longboat Key so I am in your neck of the woods almost daily. :wave:

LBelfiore
Fri, Jul-07-06, 09:51
Missa67: In your current picture was that taken at Celebration?
I see by your stats you are doing great. Keep it up!

Missa67
Fri, Jul-07-06, 10:29
Rbennett,

It must be nice to work on Longboat! I work in North Sarasota's industrial area (Whitfield).

LBefiore,

Yes!! That picture was in Celebration at Christmas time...It was fun. I'm doing ok - stuck at 168 right now - but will keep pushing. Thanks for the encouragement. You're doing great too!! Keep up the good work :)

Melissa

Keebelf
Sat, Jul-08-06, 10:24
Rbennett,

It must be nice to work on Longboat! I work in North Sarasota's industrial area (Whitfield).

LBefiore,

Yes!! That picture was in Celebration at Christmas time...It was fun. I'm doing ok - stuck at 168 right now - but will keep pushing. Thanks for the encouragement. You're doing great too!! Keep up the good work :)

Melissa

I have been stuck at the 166's for almost 3 weeks now. I really do need to work on my munching/snacking because that seems to be my main downfall. Hopefully we will BOTH be able to get out of the rut soon.

Missa67
Mon, Jul-10-06, 08:58
Hi Leah,

I finally broke through the 168 barrier - I've been 167.5 all weekend! Even with my "free meal" last night.

How are you doing? Hopefully well. What kind of scale to you have that gives you tenths of a pound. Mine is only .0 or .5 at the end.

Melissa

Keebelf
Tue, Jul-11-06, 07:27
I have a WW scale (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000AHSAA/ref=nosim/102-1967238-4600132?n=3760901) but it only does .x as well.

Stayed at 166.8.

I did some cardio last night and will hopefully keep at it througout the week.

Flgreg
Thu, Jul-13-06, 17:15
Hello everybody Land O lakes here did live in tampa, but decided to move out to the burbs. I hope your breakthroughs come soon. Keep at it.

Greg

nole1984
Thu, Jul-13-06, 19:32
small world my sis lives in Tampa and they are building a home in Land o Lakes!

Flgreg
Fri, Jul-14-06, 11:09
Tampa is a good place to work, but a lousy place to live to crowded. The surronding areas are great and access to tampa is usually easy.

tell your sister good luck with the move.

Greg

nole1984
Sat, Jul-15-06, 09:22
Thanks Greg and she is looking forward to it and so am I as they are moving up from a starter home to a two story and a pool! I'll give her a couple of days to move in then I'll come down :lol:

pamelasav
Fri, Jul-21-06, 20:29
New to the board ..Ft. Myers beach reporting in...

nole1984
Sat, Jul-22-06, 07:00
welcome Pam

ardentluma
Wed, Jul-26-06, 14:02
New to the board ..Ft. Myers beach reporting in...

Hey Pam, I'm right here in Bonita, close to the beach right off of Bonita Beach Road. We gotta be here to support each other. I was going to start looking for a sugar/binge addicts group around here, but I would love a low-carb support group.

~Ally

LCCamper
Tue, Sep-26-06, 07:22
Hey Ya'll!
I live in North Tampa and work in Land O Lakes! Nice to know that we have "LC neighbors" here in the bay area! :wave:

LBelfiore
Wed, Sep-27-06, 05:56
Lakeland, Florida here....

Flowersoul
Tue, Oct-31-06, 08:55
NE Florida here! :wave:

sunny2me
Tue, Oct-31-06, 09:56
I'm in Labelle - 30 miles east of Ft Myers. Nice to see other Floridians on this board ! :wave:

Flowersoul
Fri, Nov-03-06, 18:41
Hi Fellow Floridians

Northern Florida here, and loving it; makes it a bit easier to get some motivation to lose weight living here rather than that cold up North. That's been my experience, anyway.

sunny2me
Fri, Nov-03-06, 18:59
Hi Fellow Floridians

Northern Florida here, and loving it; makes it a bit easier to get some motivation to lose weight living here rather than that cold up North. That's been my experience, anyway.

Me too, I wake up everyday to that gorgeous Florida Sunshine and Thank God I am allowed to live here in this beautiful place !

Flowersoul
Fri, Nov-03-06, 19:36
Good meeting you sunny2me. Looking at your stats, and it looks as though you've been working hard...

Congrats!

Huskerchic
Tue, Nov-21-06, 15:17
Hey you Floridians.......I don't mean to horn in on your thread, but I LOVE FLORIDA.....I want to move there so bad.

My parents live in Englewood, my aunt lives in Sarasota, and I have vacationed in Sarasota, Longboat Key, and Key West. You guys are so lucky to be living in such a neat place !!

I'm here in Lincoln, NE.

Huskerchic
Tue, Nov-21-06, 15:18
PLUS, I forgot to add I LOVE Bobby Bowden and The Seminoles...