PDA

View Full Version : Splenda Products in British Columbia

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Hzemall
Tue, Oct-30-01, 17:07
Hello everyone, first post here.

I live in Vancouver and I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get soft drinks and candies that are sweetened with splenda. I go down to Blaine when ever I can and get some Diet Rite, but would be nice to get some closer to home.

By the way, this is a great forum, hopefully I will post more here more often.

Thanks

lowcarbjo
Mon, Nov-05-01, 13:00
Hi there... I'm in Vancouver too and have had lots of trouble finding "Spleda" products. I don't think they make any... other than Spleda itself. Hopefully this will change!! Jo. :wave:

IslandGirl
Tue, Nov-06-01, 16:40
and they're slowly increasing *BUT* there's no one place in Vancouver that carries what few there are...

I HIGHLY recommend clicking on the Low Carb Shopping link above in the orange bar and searching through the database of BC shopping... best bet. Also searching through this website's various forums, especially this Products forum, will probably net you a few "found a great product" posts.

Hope this helps some, anyway!