PDA

View Full Version : Help with outer thigh!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MiamiNicol
Wed, Apr-13-05, 15:45
I have really dropped some weight, I have my stomach down to a 26, but my outer thighs are still big and now look even bigger cause of my new thinner frame. I am 5'8 and a medium build, but my legs are pretty big caue of my younger years of intense training (soccer). Any tips on how to reduce the size of my hips (lower)..those saddlebags aren't pretty! Thanks!

lilli
Wed, Apr-13-05, 17:18
i'm thinking about lipo, myself...

watcher16
Wed, Apr-13-05, 23:50
I have the same problem with the belly. Althoug my belly is getting smaller, proportionally the rest of the body has become lean and muscular. So visually it is still a problem.

I have to hang on to the system, and keep fighting frustration with obsession for eating healthy and exercising a lot...:D

kbfunTH
Thu, Apr-14-05, 18:19
I have really dropped some weight, I have my stomach down to a 26, but my outer thighs are still big and now look even bigger cause of my new thinner frame. I am 5'8 and a medium build, but my legs are pretty big caue of my younger years of intense training (soccer). Any tips on how to reduce the size of my hips (lower)..those saddlebags aren't pretty! Thanks!

Continue losing the bodyfat by keeping the calories lower than you need. It's a trouble area for a lot of people and it very well may be the last place to show significant reduction.

You may need to pick up the intensity of your training as well. Think back to the time of your life where your legs/hips/butt etc looked their best and try and remember what type of activity you were doing then.

What kind of resistence training and cardio work are you doing now?