PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

DCastle
Fri, Apr-08-05, 16:22
Hello to all,
It is Friday evening around 6pm in Atlanta, Ga and I suddenly had a craving for a glass of white wine. Has anyone ever tried one of the new low carb Chard's out there. If so which one? Would love to know. Thanks...Dawn

jadefox26
Sat, Apr-09-05, 04:44
http://www.wine-searcher.com/wine.html

These are good!! Good luck if you try them, they are nice actually!

DCastle
Sat, Apr-09-05, 19:14
jadefox26: Thank you. Wow! so much info. I have seen them out and about but never tried. I normally drink low carb beer if I have anything at all but for some strange reason I really wanted a glass of wine. I've stayed away from the alcohal period since I kicked the nicotine habit, but for some strange reason I was craving the taste of wine. Maybe because spring is in the air and it just seemed approriate. Anyway, thanks for the response... I will certainly try one of the suggestions... Dawn