PDA

View Full Version : How to Revise a recipe

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

DebN2005
Wed, Apr-06-05, 17:18
:q: How can I revise a recipe :q:

I'm filling in the recipes I use on My PLAN. The search didn't have 2 of the ingredients in the recipe so I will be looking for the nutrition information online. When I find it how do I revise my recipe to get the correct nutrition information for my daily entries?

tamarian
Wed, Apr-06-05, 17:22
Clcik on "Food lists", then "My Recipes". It should show you your recipes, and and an "Edit" link next to it. You can then revise it.

Wa'il

DebN2005
Wed, Apr-06-05, 17:53
You're quick! :thup: Thanks.
I've run into another problem. The recipe calls for Sherry. I tried to enter it as a custom food. According to the information the serving size should have 9 calories, but it has 195 -- it's alchohol. The result is that it won't let me enter Sherry as a custom food and therefore can't count the calories into the recipe.
Any suggestions?

tamarian
Wed, Apr-06-05, 18:03
You're quick! :thup: Thanks.
I've run into another problem. The recipe calls for Sherry. I tried to enter it as a custom food. According to the information the serving size should have 9 calories, but it has 195 -- it's alchohol. The result is that it won't let me enter Sherry as a custom food and therefore can't count the calories into the recipe.
Any suggestions?

You can enter the Alcohol information in the custom food entry (there's a field for alcohol), and it should count those calories.

Wa'il