PDA

View Full Version : I want to remember today's workout....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

misskimbee
Wed, Mar-30-05, 17:21
Okay so here's the scoop:

The last week or so, I've been completely lax in my workouts, only doing a few odd things here and there. I went sledding with some pals and counted the hikes up the hill as my exercise for the day lol and even that was hard haha.

I've been taking an oxygen supplement called Maxxis 02 and today to try to get back on track, I took it about 10 minutes before my lunchtime hi/lo cardio class.

I had a huge burst of energy! I think it was a combination of seeing my regular cardio class friends, combined with great music, new faces and the beautiful spring weather that motivated me! I had been lethargic prior to getting to the gym and didn't count on trying very hard. I'm extremely proud of myself that I pushed myself the whole way through and did hi impact the whole time.

I'm jsut really excited about how energetic I felt today. I someday want to be a fitness instructor, waiting until summer to do the testing. IN the meantime, I need to lose so I'll actually LOOK like a fitness professional lol!

Just wanted to record this here and maybe in my journal so I won't forget how great I felt today.

Feeling of lightness, positivity. I caught myself smiling a lot during the class, singing along to the song even, smiling at my cardio mates through the mirror and even let out a couple "Woo hoos!" when Susie asked how we were all feeling ! I finished feeling satisfied and less bloated, comfortable and refreshed for the remainder of the day! I am even considering going for an after work jog, it's that beautiful outside! I feel so confident and beautiful right now!!!

You have to understand too that we have very little daylight in the Arctic from September to March - that's 7 months of darkness! Sun don't rise until 11 am and sets at 4:30 pm!! So now it's finally bright in the morning and bright after work - it makes people in a much much happier mood. And this morning the birds were singing - which means they have flown back and spring has finally begun!

I'm high on life today!

Miss K.