PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

brenda58
Tue, Mar-22-05, 18:11
I'm new. New to posting here. I joined this message board about a month ago...but I've just figured out how to post on it. I guess I'm a little behind the times. I was truly moved to see so many women suffering the same things I've been suffering for over a year. Not that it's good that any of us should be suffering, but it's good not to feel alone and able to tell someone about things that are happening to your body that's so personal.
I actually cried when a read the many post that were asking the same questions I have had for months. Thanks for this forum. I'm sure their other women who share my relief.

Brenda

ps. I TRIED THE LOW-CARB DIET AFTER READING THE MANY POST AND QUITE A FEW OF MY PCOS SYMTHOMS HAVE DISAPPEARED AND I FELL WONDERFUL AFTER MANY MONTHS OF FEELING HOPELESS.

drina39
Tue, Mar-22-05, 21:31
Welcome to the forum !!!

brenda58
Wed, Mar-23-05, 08:40
Thanks for the welcome Dina.

FabByFifty
Wed, Mar-23-05, 08:57
Welcome to the forum Brenda! You seem to have got a feel for the forum and the Plan, before you came forward, and you appear to be doing a fantasic job of following you plan! Welcome to the board, and the wonderful world of support!
Have a good one, and ask as many questions you want! There is alot of supporters here that are always willing to help
Brenda :wave:

brenda58
Thu, Mar-24-05, 14:55
Fab it was after reading the many, many post from women who were asking the same questions. I took the advice of women like yourself who found relief by applying this advice to themselves. They had results and I thought it's worth a try!. That was over a month ago and I'm still going strong. I'm feeling more like myself and my plans are to return to some of the things I gave up because I felt so bad. (smile) I'm even planning to add some things that I've wanted to do for a long time. Thanks again...for the welcome!

Brenda