PDA

View Full Version : Newbie P.L.A.N. question..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Citruskiss
Sat, Mar-05-05, 14:15
Hi,

Thank you so much for adding the My PLAN feature, I'm sure it's going to help me out a lot.

Since I'm just trying it for the first time today..I'm wondering how I can add my water intake into my daily meal plan. Or..is there a place to record water?

I may not be "seeing" it...since I'm still kinda dazzled by all the features of this great tool...

:help:

Citruskiss
Mon, Mar-07-05, 12:18
I just added my bottles of water to my custom foods...so it's easy for me to add it to my day's intake. This is just something I need to do, since I'm having trouble with making sure I drink all my water.

Anyway - thanks for providing such a wonderful tool - I like it much better than fitday.

And I'd be interested in a PC version if you ever decide to offer it up.

:)

tamarian
Mon, Mar-07-05, 12:48
You can also search for water with the search tool, and add it to your favourites. If you create it as a custom item, make sure yo enter the weight in the Drinking water section, but using the existing entry makes it easier :)

Wa'il

Citruskiss
Wed, Mar-09-05, 08:46
I must be really out of it this morning...I've been trying to "re-customize" my bottles of water, to reflect the drinking water weight, so it'll show up in my daily water intake. I've managed to get myself to the correct screen, and it's asking me the weight in grams - I have no idea how many grams of water are in these 500ml (2 cup size) bottles of water I'm struggling to drink. :o

I'll look around and see if I can't find a converter thing.

Thanks for reminding me to add the "drinking water weight", that way - it'll show up as more than just a 0 type of snack.

tamarian
Wed, Mar-09-05, 08:50
You can use this water entry, since it's already there :)

http://forum.lowcarber.org/myplan.php?do=details&item_id=14429

Wa'il

Citruskiss
Wed, Mar-09-05, 08:58
Ok, now I definitely feel like a moron. Guess I just didn't look hard enough, or I was so new at the plan thingy that I was going off trying all sorts of things :)

But...thanks a bunch for pointing me in the right direction :lol:

PS - on edit - it's all fixed now, and I can see my drinking water intake on my daily summaries. Thanks :)