PDA

View Full Version : CALP anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

littletexa
Sat, Feb-26-05, 13:25
At the age of 57, my heart wants me to be active in this forum, but I wonder - there is anyone else on here doing the CALP plan?
I would love to get some feedback from other "ladies or gents of advanced experience <grin>" due to their added years on the planet! (Would also be happy to hear from other CALPers who aren't over 50 but have advanced experience with CALP!:)
Been doing this for about 2 weeks now, but had a MAJOR meltdown last night and dove into my husband's potato chips (he has the metabolism of the Energizer Bunny and can eat all and anything he wants!) and enjoyed a VERY unbalanced RM!
Lots of questions about CALP that only someone who's been there can answer.

Zuleikaa
Sat, Feb-26-05, 15:59
Here you go http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=100

littletexa
Sat, Feb-26-05, 19:13
What I was looking for was someone in the TOFF forum who was using CALP - I've been active in the CALP forum, and enjoy it, but was looking for a way to combine the two - CALP over 50.