PDA

View Full Version : Add my journal foods

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Zfarm
Thu, Feb-24-05, 05:48
How do I add foods to a food journal. It says no foods added to this date, but no place to click and add anything. Help! :help:

tamarian
Thu, Feb-24-05, 05:52
In the beginning, you favourites, and your recent food lists are empty, so you will see nothing to add in the netry page.

To start adding food, you might want to use the search page, and add foods to your daily intake. Once you have some items in your daily intake, you can copy those to your journal.

Wa'il

Zfarm
Thu, Feb-24-05, 05:56
But it seems it only wants me to select their foods/recipes. I saw a recipe for Matballs in the user receipes that I want to use for tonight. I was going to put it in for evening meal, but it won't let me add anything that is not on their list.

Zfarm
Thu, Feb-24-05, 06:04
Well I give up, I have been playing with this for about 45 minutes now. I really need to get exercising! Cool idea, but just won't work. No time! Oh well, thanks anyway. :cry:

tamarian
Thu, Feb-24-05, 06:36
If you see a recipe you like, you need to enter the ingredients to make it a recipe item in your MyPLAN list.

"Just won't work" doesn't tell me much to diagnose the problem. If you need help, please provide more details :)

Wa'il

4beans4me
Thu, Feb-24-05, 08:09
Zfarm, it took me a bit to get the hang of it in the beginning too, and now it's easy as pie. :) Wa'il has been wonderfully patient answering questions, and is constantly trying to find ways to improve MyPlan.. if you decide to futz with it more, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. :yay: