PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Chulito
Wed, Feb-23-05, 11:36
Hidilly ho there Low Carberinos!

Just thought I'd take the bull by the horns as it were and sign up to this forum.

I did Atkins for 2 years, loved it and lost 7 stone. Then I went all ethical and jumped straight into veganism (well, as soon as I'd used up all the cheese and eggs in my fridge!).

I've been vegan for a year this March and despite missing meat terribly, I haven't fallen off the wagon since, and am extremely proud of that.

I will be vegan forever, but unfortuntely, since becoming a vegan, I stopped being low carb (oh boy! the last year of pasta and bread has been like some heavenly dream!!! 2 years of Atkins then bliss!) and I have started to push the very limits of my most inflexible test trousers.

So, because I believe in the Gods of Low Carb, inspite of my ethical stance, I felt it was time to return to the fold and get my ever increasing ass back into shape.

I need inspiration in the form of recipes and other vegan/veggie low carbers telling me about their successes?

Have I come to the right place?

Chulito
x

jadefox26
Fri, Feb-25-05, 15:39
Welcome to the boards and hope to see you around the place :) Sounds like you have a great attitude to this way of life!! good luck!!
Emma