PDA

View Full Version : Reached my Final Goal!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cls923
Sat, Jan-15-05, 23:02
I just wanted to share with everyone that I finally reached my goal weight right before the holidays!!! Its such a great feeling to be where I have wanted to be for so long!! Not so long ago, I felt I was going to be overweight for the rest of my life..It just goes to show you that a LC lifestyle does work, so don't ever give up!!! Also, though I haven't been on the forum much these last few months, I want to thank everyone on here for the wonderful support and all the kind words!! You are all wonderful!!!!!! This place is a God send, and I truly feel I wouldn't have been able to do this without all the knowledge and support that this forum has given me...My plans are to maintain my new weight now, and continue to utilize this forum and try to support as many others on here as I can...
Christine..........

Shortdraw
Sat, Jan-15-05, 23:17
Way to go!! :)

I love reading the success stories and seeing the success photos while I'm slowly getting closer to my goal.

nanjack200
Sun, Jan-16-05, 00:00
I wanted to say "Congrats and Way to Go!!!" I looked at your pics in the gallery and you really look great!

We have similar stats and I have a few questions.... How long did it take? Not that I am after a quick fix, just curious. If you don't mind me asking...what size are you now? And what size were you when you started? Also, what exercise did you do?

Thanks...and congrats!

jadeca
Sun, Jan-16-05, 01:24
Congratulations on hitting your goal!!!!!!!! Feels SO good, doesn't it?? :cheer: :cheer:

I can't WAIT to hit goal! I still have a LONG way to go, but stories like yours really inspire me and keep me going! It's great to hear! :)

maximus76
Sun, Jan-16-05, 01:45
Christine,
you are my hero!!!
WTG, girl.
you look AWESOME and you did GREAT!!!
it is such a happy moment in out LC family here!!!

babe
Sun, Jan-16-05, 01:51
Congratulations!

Miss H.M
Sun, Jan-16-05, 07:33
Congrats! I have goosebumps reading your triumpant story!!!You can do anything you put your mind to, isnt it incredible? keep it up! hope to continue seeing your posts!!!Cheers!!!!!! :wave: cheryll

mcagle95
Sun, Jan-16-05, 07:45
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I'm so jealous! haha

Fatkat
Sun, Jan-16-05, 07:48
Congratulations!! You inspire me..

Kat

NoSunNoFun
Sun, Jan-16-05, 08:35
Christine,

Did you loose 80lbs in one year? WOW thats amazing!!
Congrats big time.

NoSunNoFun

gandktahoe
Sun, Jan-16-05, 10:16
What a great job! You are an inspiration. We are the same height which gives me even more resolve to keep going. And you look great!!
Don't leave the forum. Successful people are needed to keep the rest of us on track.

Karen in Tahoe :wave: :wave:

4beans4me
Sun, Jan-16-05, 10:18
:cheer: WTG Christine and welcome back!! :cheer:

csoar2004
Sun, Jan-16-05, 10:23
Wahoooooooooooo! Congrats! :D :thup:

PlayDoh
Sun, Jan-16-05, 10:37
that's so wonderful! congratulations! :D

Quest
Sun, Jan-16-05, 10:40
You look wonderful, Christine, and deserve everyone's congratulations. I also encourage you to stick around and support others who are on different stages of the journey.

josiekat
Sun, Jan-16-05, 11:16
You look fabulous! Way to go and congrats!

BlitzedAng
Sun, Jan-16-05, 11:21
Thank you for sharing your joy with us. WTG on reaching your goal..

Angel

AmyMichele
Sun, Jan-16-05, 11:24
Wow thats so exciting ! You look terrific hun...your hard work has truly paid off.

Kristine
Sun, Jan-16-05, 11:27
Congratulations!! :Party: You look stunning in your Christmas picture in the gallery.

cls923
Sun, Jan-16-05, 11:31
Thanks everyone!!! You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

nosouix
Sun, Jan-16-05, 11:39
I just wanted to share with everyone that I finally reached my goal weight right before the holidays!!! Its such a great feeling to be where I have wanted to be for so long!! Not so long ago, I felt I was going to be overweight for the rest of my life..It just goes to show you that a LC lifestyle does work, so don't ever give up!!! Also, though I haven't been on the forum much these last few months, I want to thank everyone on here for the wonderful support and all the kind words!! You are all wonderful!!!!!! This place is a God send, and I truly feel I wouldn't have been able to do this without all the knowledge and support that this forum has given me...My plans are to maintain my new weight now, and continue to utilize this forum and try to support as many others on here as I can...
Christine..........

:clap: :Party: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Souix

carbgrl
Sun, Jan-16-05, 12:58
WooHoo! :cheer: Congrats on reaching your goal. I wish you continued success on your maintenance. You look great!

jun keater
Sun, Jan-16-05, 13:01
Christine - Congratulations! I am soooo happy for you! You have done an awesome job and you should be very proud of yourself.

cwingrave
Sun, Jan-16-05, 17:51
Congratulations you look great!

ValerieL
Sun, Jan-16-05, 18:51
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val

GabrielleG
Sun, Jan-16-05, 20:08
Christine Congratulations you look absolutely fabulous. I agree with the compliments on your xmas pictures too.

Gabrielle

Munkeechi
Sun, Jan-16-05, 23:13
congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you! Hopefully within a year I'll be in the same boat! Way to go!

pad
Mon, Jan-17-05, 06:20
Well Done ! , way to go!
Can I ask , did you stick to 20g of carbs for the majority of your weightloss , or did you increase by 5g per week as per the book ?

jimmurphym
Mon, Jan-17-05, 06:22
Fantastic, Great Job, keep up the good work.

hifive
Mon, Jan-17-05, 08:35
Congratulations!

I too want to urge you to stick around the forum...maintenance is hard, maybe even harder than losing...and you have so much to offer people who are still on their journeys toward goal.

You look great!

Lucy

addle
Mon, Jan-17-05, 08:54
Congratulations! You must feel fantastic!! :)

Cheers,
addle

Pansy
Mon, Jan-17-05, 09:02
WAY TO GO!!!! It's so inspiring and motivating to hear people’s successes. Thanks for sharing. I checked out your gallery photos you look fantastic.

Petrina31
Mon, Jan-17-05, 11:38
Congratulations! You look amazing. What a tremendous accomplishment- be proud of yourself.

judyr
Mon, Jan-17-05, 13:01
Great! Thanks for sharing, It really keeps the rest of us inspired.

cls923
Tue, Jan-18-05, 12:27
Thanks again everyone for all your support!! I really appreciate it more than you know!!!

KryssiMc
Tue, Jan-18-05, 13:30
All I can say is AMAZING. You are an inspiration to us all.

Kryssi