PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Shettles method?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

twinmomma
Sat, Jan-08-05, 14:40
I know this isn't really about LCing but I was wondering if anyone has tried the shettle method to get the gender they wanted? I had a friend who tried and swears it works. I am a bit skeptical about it!! :lol:

Karenemt
Sat, Jan-08-05, 21:12
I have not tried it, but several of my friends have, with good results. I was thinking about trying it if we ever go for #3 (I have 2 boys already). Then again, I would be totally happy with another boy, I don't know anything about little girls LOL

Are you considering #4 anytime soon?

aeburse4
Mon, Jan-10-05, 13:01
I have never personally tried it, but I am TTC too right now. I can tell you from reading that it is about 80% accurate. GL!

twinmomma
Wed, Jan-26-05, 09:54
I am thinkng (longing) to TTC for #4----but Skyler is still young-11mths. I would like her to be over a year before we start to ttc again. I am thinking that I may have to get that book!!

Karen-I love having boys-but my goodness my little girl is so easy! The boys' were easy at this age too though!! :P

82sara82
Fri, Jan-28-05, 19:09
I believe it says the closer to ovulation, the higher chance it's a boy. They only day we DTD was ovulation day and I had a boy, where as with my DD is was almost everyday and we had a girl. Try www.fertilityfriend.com there's a lot of women who use it over there.