PDA

View Full Version : Hands up - those who feel much worse after Xmas?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jems
Fri, Dec-31-04, 07:51
How many of us have broken our lower carb diet and are feeling quite ill with fibro because of it?

I broke my diet well and truly! And now I feel awful (stiffness, pain, tired etc)so I'm trying to find out if it is the carbs that have made me so ill.

Happy 2005 to everyone and lets hope for peace everywhere.

Jules

moondanzr
Fri, Dec-31-04, 11:09
Happy 2005 to everyone and lets hope for peace everywhere

Amen to that Jules :wave:

Yes, I definately broke out of my LC WOE and went carb crazy starting Christmas Eve and don't see it ending until New Year's day.

Altho the barometer is dropping here and we have rain which always increases my pain I in all honesty cannot blame it all on that. I know that some of my sx...such as fatigue, pain and stiffness are due to me eating off program...also my brain fog has increased...I have had FMS, CFS and MPS for 11 years now. One would think I would know better by now.

Here's to LCing in 2005 and feeling better.

Nancy :)