PDA

View Full Version : PLZ HELP!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SweetLoren
Thu, Oct-04-01, 11:52
I was in starvation mode 4, about 4 or more months I wasnt eating anything now im eating 1,500-1700 calories a day...im gaining lots of weight...could you suggest how many calories I should be eating?? am I eating 2 much? what should I start off with?? how can I get my matabolism back 2 normal? should I exercise more....some out there PLZ help me!!!

Natrushka
Thu, Oct-04-01, 12:03
Loren, Hi. I believe that Doreen responded to this post when it was in the introduction area of our forum. Here's a link to your initial posts.

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21654

Her reply is halfway down.

Nat

tamarian
Thu, Oct-04-01, 14:58
SweetLoren,

You're trying too many things, and in too short a period to discover what is right for YOU. Again, best thing is to simply decide which plan is comfortable for you, and read it's book.

Switching back and forth can be a vicious cycle, may worsen the confusion and slow your metabolism due to yo-yo dieting.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm really trying to help, and IMHO, this is the best advice I can give in this situation.

Wa'il