PDA

View Full Version : This is a different question???

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

twinmomma
Sun, Dec-19-04, 10:05
I was wondering about when did everyone get AF after having a baby and while you were nursing? I am still waiting to get mine. Skyler will be 10 mths on the 28th and she is nursing about 3 -4 a day. Just wondering when AF will apperear!!

C-u-lean
Sun, Dec-19-04, 12:39
AF came for me about 4 weeks after I stopped breast feeding. HTH!

Karenemt
Fri, Dec-24-04, 01:25
Man, you are a lucky woman! My AF came when DS was 7 mos old. At that point, he was still nursing 8-10 times a day and throughout the night. Needless to say, I wasn't thrilled. He's still BFing now and I've had regular ones ever since. I am on the minipill as well.

paysthebil
Sun, Jan-16-05, 01:07
My baby is 11 m and i still haven't gotten it. I stopped nursing about 2 weeks ago and just O cause i have endometrosis and have lots of trouble with pain when i O. I haven't had that for 20 m. It was dissappointing. Iwas hoping it wouldn't hurt.

twinmomma
Wed, Jan-26-05, 09:51
Got TOM back the day that I got wisdom teeth taken out-Fun is!!! I also had to quit nursing due to all the pain meds I was on for over a week. :cry: