PDA

View Full Version : Soloray flaxseed Oil , know any thing about it

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sweetmango
Tue, Oct-19-04, 16:08
flaxseed oil , anybody taking this or know someone who does. :thup: Helps with your thyroid function, one of the things , any more info would be appreciated. :wave: :wave:

nutty
Tue, Oct-19-04, 16:38
I don't take flax oil but I dig flax meal.

My thunder fudge
1/4 cup flax meal + 1 TBS cocoa + splenda + almond extract + enough water to mix to gooey

nuke for 1 minute

SOOOOOO fudge and disgustingly healthy! :D :yum:

sweetmango
Wed, Oct-20-04, 07:05
I don't take flax oil but I dig flax meal.

My thunder fudge
1/4 cup flax meal + 1 TBS cocoa + splenda + almond extract + enough water to mix to gooey

nuke for 1 minute

SOOOOOO fudge and disgustingly healthy! :D :yum:

:wave: sounds good :cool:

Bthshba
Wed, Nov-10-04, 13:59
I love flax seed oil, it has the flavor of honeycomb without the sweetness. You cannot heat it up, it destroys the omegas. It would be great in protein shakes or on bread.

angeljandy
Wed, Jan-19-05, 17:53
I take flax oil everyday. I take 2 TBs and mix it in lemon juice. I find it's great for my hair and nails. If I'm in a hurry I'll just drink it out of the bottle but I'm not a huge fan of the taste of it.
Smiles, Angel