PDA

View Full Version : pregnancy and lc

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cindyz
Tue, Sep-14-04, 09:49
Just wanted to see who else is currently pregnant around here :) I did the introduction...but wanted to make sure the pregnant girls know I'm here also. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Elsah
Tue, Sep-14-04, 10:16
Actually there are quite a few of us right now although I'm about to drop from the preggo crowd. Your best bet is to start a journal. That is pretty much how we all chatter back and forth. It also is also a great way to keep on track.

Best of luck!

Jenn

cindyz
Tue, Sep-14-04, 11:15
I'll start one soon then, thanks for the tip cause I probably wouldn't have if you didnt suggest it. How exciting for you you only have a couple of days to go! :D Hope everything goes great for ya!!! Last baby I had I was on an aol pregnancy board but I think I'd rather talk to women here that can relate to the diet issues...although all preggos are concerned about weight gain most think you shouldn't be involved in lc while pregnant.

Again thanks and Best of luck with the birth and new sweetie!!!!
Cindy

Fireball
Tue, Sep-14-04, 12:27
Hi Cindy!

I'm not pregnant - YET!! :) In August I went off BCP and TOM is due today and so far is a no show and my HPT is negative....so who knows what's going on - maybe some craziness because of the pill.

Jenn - Good Luck with your birth and enjoy every minute of your new little bundle!!!

cindyz
Tue, Sep-14-04, 12:38
Good luck getting pregnant! hope you get a + hpt...it may just be a little early to pick up the preg hormones. Fingers crossed for ya!
Cindy

Hilary M
Tue, Sep-14-04, 13:37
Hi Cindy! As you can see from my timeline, I'm 22 weeks pregnant. I agree that starting a journal is a great way to keep up with the other preggos around here. We seem to be multiplying! Feel free to pop into my journal anytime, though I should warn you some days it's like Cravings Central in there. We mostly just talk about junk food rather than eating it, though. :lol: