PDA

View Full Version : set a date!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jemman
Wed, Sep-08-04, 15:17
i joined quitnet & aired my dirty laundry & decided its about damn time i quit smoking. im not looking forward to it, but at the same time, i am. the last time i quit, i was pregnant and had the flu, so, i just didnt want to smoke. im kinda scared how im going to deal with my stress since i definately dont want to eat. im hoping to get healthier, tho & my short term goal is to run 10 minute miles instead of the 12 minute miles im struggling through right now. i WAS going to quit tomorrow, but decided i wouldnt be ready to deal with the upcoming stressful weekend, so, i pushed it out till monday. so, 9/13/04 is the day for me. wish me luck!

BlitzedAng
Sat, Sep-11-04, 16:49
I just love quitnet.com. I use their chatroom many a mornings to get threw some hard cravings. My nick there is BlitzedAngel if ya ever wanna chat or do qmail :)
I wish you all the best and know all to well what a hard YET wonderful thing you are doing. Feel free to pop by my journal anytime.

Your Quit Date is: 5/21/2004 10:00:00 AM
Time Smoke-Free: 113 days, 8 hours, 55 minutes and 35 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 4195
Lifetime Saved: 1 month, 2 days, 1 hour
Money Saved: $913.55

YOU CAN DO IT :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: