PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the Netherlands

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Knuffels
Mon, Jul-26-04, 11:26
Hi everyone!
I am an American living in The Netherlands! :wave:
I did not do very well on Weight Watchers (just doesn't seem to work for me anymore) So I decided to try Somersizing over here starting today. :)
I had ordered her book Fast n Easy and it has been lost in the mail for the past 4 months so I have been reading up on it online and I found this great site so hopefully yous all can give me helpful hints and advice.

This is my first day menu (I think its more of a level 2)

Breakfast: Fruit Juice (waited 20 min)
Non-fat berry yogurt with All Bran Cereal

Lunch: Whole wheat bread
Non-fat cream cheese with cucumbers, tomatos, lettus

Snack: crackers

Dinner: Pepper Steak
Aspergus with cheese n slice of lean ham

I also drank water, caffiene free diet cola, herbal tea

ANy helpful advice is welcomed
Thanks!

bonjovibab
Sun, Nov-07-04, 07:50
Hey there! Whereabouts in The Netherlands are you? I'm a (British) ex-pat in Den Haag and I have Suzanne's Fast and Easy, Get Skinny, and Eat, Cheat and Lose weight books. So if you need any info just ask! I started on the plan last Monday and to be honest had a very stressful week and didn't stick to it at all, apart from 1 24hr period in which I did lose 2.5lbs(so it does work if you keep to it lol!)! I'm starting again in earnest this Monday (Nov 8th) and would love to have a 'buddy' to do this plan with! Please get in touch if you are interested!
Trudi :thup: :wave:

Iluv2cook
Sat, Apr-02-05, 23:25
Hi Knuffles,

I'm an American living in Holland too.

I don't come here much anymore. I think you'll find lots of Somersizing friendly products here. The reason is that the Montignac diet was very popular here a few years back and the food industry has reacted to that.