PDA

View Full Version : Quit day is set!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ani_d
Sun, Jul-11-04, 19:34
August 1st, 2004 I will be smoke free...I have been thinking on this for quite some time. I did quit about 2 years ago for 6 month, then started again...This time I am determined to get past the 6 months and be smoke free forever!!!
Dr gave me Welbutrin, (same as zyban) I started taking it yesterday. I am one pill a day for 1 week, then 2 pills a day...I am sure I can do this...Heck, I know I can do this. I can do anything I set my mind to!

Um, just please be here for me when I need support...
Thanks
Ani

cpreece
Mon, Jul-12-04, 17:08
Good luck Ani. I'm 2 weeks smoke free and already feel great. ;)

BlitzedAng
Mon, Jul-12-04, 17:20
Hello Ani :wave:

Im on day 52 here and wish you all the best in quitting.. A good website to sign up with is Quitnet.com. I go there almost every day and use the chatrooms and forum. It is of great help during those tough times. I see you have a journal, you are more than welcome to pop in mine anytime. I will be a support for ya whenever asked. Take care.

cpreece... WTG girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's the best :cheer: :cheer:

Angel