PDA

View Full Version : My Nephew needs a friend to help him

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tina_Tacos
Tue, Jun-08-04, 20:45
My Nephew is a great young man but he suffers with weight gain just like me (his Aunt). I sent him a link to this web site but I think it would be great if someone emailed him and personally invited him. His name is Theron and his email address is TheeLaudermill~msn.com. He wants to lose weight right away because he is going to start his second season of highschool basketball camp. He is a very good looking young man but his weight troubles him. Please drop him an email and encourage him. He tried low-carbing before and lost almost 20lbs so he knows it works. He just needs some encouragement from someone who understand. Thanks guys,

Tina's Tacos

dazzlin182
Tue, Jun-08-04, 21:18
tina i'd be happy to help your nephew. will email him soon so he'd join this forum

gachic05
Tue, Jun-08-04, 22:13
I'd be happy to welcome him to the forum. It's always exciting to get a new member!

NewAudrey
Tue, Jun-08-04, 22:20
I'm new too so i know what it feels like!
I'd love to invite him!!!!!!!!
xoxoxo
Audrey

Tina_Tacos
Wed, Jun-09-04, 07:17
You guys are the greatest!!! Much love to all

Tina_Tacos
Wed, Jun-09-04, 12:26
You guys warm my heart. Theron is so excited. He lives in California and I live in Houston. He told me this morning with so much excitement that he has received 20 emails from low-carbers. I can not express how much this warms my heart. He is so pumped to stay on the wagon this time. You guys are the best!!!