PDA

View Full Version : has anyone used Vitex? (chasteberry) pills or liquid?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

renee315
Mon, May-24-04, 06:56
I started on the liquid this weekend and its so horrible! but does it work better than the pills

jdreams76
Fri, Jun-18-04, 22:24
Hi there i was wondering the same thing. I am thinking of trying vitex pill form in about 4months of 50lbs from now :) What is it you dont like about the drops?

nepeta
Sat, Jun-19-04, 08:52
I think you can put the tincture drops in a glass of water and drink it, it's much better that way.

SyrNYchick
Mon, Jul-26-04, 11:25
Hi, I was taking Vitex. I took it for three months ( capsules) I didn't have any results. I know it takes about three to six months to start to work so I am taking it again. I buy it from GNC. I have also started Natural Progesterone cream and I hope that helps me along. Let me know if the vitex works for you.

Shannon

hyunjoo
Thu, Sep-09-04, 11:06
i've used vitex before and its helped me a good bit... if anything, it helped my periods get more regular... there's this specific herbal formula called "women's dong quai treasures" by planetary formulas and that definitely helped me a lot. the tablet tastes like $h!t when it's in your mouth but well worth the effects... i would recommend that formula than just taking regular vitex by itself :)