PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible......

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Natrushka
Thu, Aug-30-01, 10:46
That after just one week of resistance work I'd notice a change? Its just a small one, but I swear I have my old calves back :rolleyes: The ones I earned cycling for 5 years..... I did lose 1/2 " there as of Friday last week (not measuring again until NEXT friday) and about 5lbs (lol, that would be 5lbs all over) ... If so, I gotta get home and work my abs!!

thx.
Nat

fern2340
Sun, Sep-02-01, 19:03
:) I wish that would work on abs! I have not been doing the ab work I need to be doing....... I think if you are very in tune with the way your body looks than maybe you can see a subtle change happen in a week. Realistically, I think it takes a bit longer but if you think you see a difference than I say, congrats, keep it up, etc!!! :)

Glad you're taking your measurements.... I think that helps me more than anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natrushka
Sun, Sep-02-01, 20:03
I'm pretty sure most of the muscle definition was already there.. the fat just left ;) I've lost about an inch in two weeks on each calf. Some of the muscle is new... heck, I'm just pleased.

thx for the reply
Nat