PDA

View Full Version : Soda - Diet Chocolate ?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LoCarbKel
Fri, Aug-24-01, 11:14
Hi all,

in Atkin's book there are several recipes that call for "Diet Chocolate Soda". I have NO idea what this is!! I've never heard of such a thing.

Also, I am sure there's a post somewhere relating to this...

I LOVED those flavored sparkling waters...but they have aspartame so I can't drink them anymore. Mineral water is just bordering on icky. What sodas or flavored waters exist that are aspartame free? Any ideas? All the diet colas and 7ups have aspartame. ugh.

Natrushka
Fri, Aug-24-01, 12:08
You might find the "Search" feature located to the right and above the forum listings helpful. It's pretty reliable.

Cheers,

Nat

goingfor60
Fri, Aug-24-01, 23:06
The brand Diet Rite does not have aspetame and it comes in a variety of fruit flavors along with a cola.

They have them at any regular super market.

goingfor60

Dawnie&Bil
Mon, Aug-27-01, 02:11
On our Grocery searches which takes 2-3 hours we look at almost every product and check carbs, we make it a game in our little ring of low-carb dieters, 50 points for something new to eat or drink so the point winners this week:

My sis: Fresca Soda= No Carbs=50 Points
Jackie: Pork Rinds=No Carbs= 50 Points

And Guess what, If you crush pork rinds while they are in the bag, they make an excellent breading for chicken, filler for meat loaf and your adding no carbs

So when replying to this or posting a message if you want put in the subject line the same as mine and we will all gain points and lose the fat together!

Dawnie:D :D :D

Dawnie&Bil
Mon, Aug-27-01, 02:14
Got a sweet tooth?

Tic Tac's i piece=less than 1 carb
So when your sweet tooth kicks in pick up some orange tic tacs because they taste like candy and plus only 1 calerie!!
Double Bonus

Dawnie gets 50 points!!

North_Guy
Wed, Nov-24-04, 17:15
i know im picking up on an old thread but the diet crush sodas use spleda not aspertame so something to concider.

Moonwalker
Wed, Nov-24-04, 20:36
Got a sweet tooth?

Tic Tac's i piece=less than 1 carb
So when your sweet tooth kicks in pick up some orange tic tacs because they taste like candy and plus only 1 calerie!!
Double Bonus

Dawnie gets 50 points!!

Tic Tacs are pure sugar, they would be a bad thing to snack on.

mickster
Thu, Nov-25-04, 15:29
Canfield's diet chocolate soda, good stuff. Even Better Stuff: Canfields diet chocolate CHERRY soda. :) Yum Yum Yum. More of an eastern thang. Canfield's is based out of the Chicago area, and has been a staple there lo these many years. But I found diet canfields choc. on the east coast at Shop Rite and Stop and Go stores.