PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel nauseous?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Engine9
Sun, Feb-29-04, 10:01
After almost 7 days on SB I am feeling nauseous with an upset stomach generally 30 minutes after I eat breakfast or lunch. Hot tea seems to settle it a little. There isn't really anthing in those two meals that stands out as the culprit.Anyone with a similar story?

Engine9
Sun, Feb-29-04, 19:13
Anyone????

black57
Sun, Feb-29-04, 20:11
Hi, I am not on SBD. I am on Atkins, however, many have made comments about the same ailment. One of the newscasters made the comment that she felt nauseous while on Atkins. Personally, I seem to have a cast iron stomach and nothing seems to bother me. I haven't even been constipated.

Teardrop
Mon, Mar-01-04, 09:02
I've been feeling nauseous on an off for the two weeks we've been doing SB. I haven't been able to pin it down but it seems to occur most often after I've exercised hard. I'm hoping it all goes away soon.