PDA

View Full Version : Keeping a Journal

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Peachagirl
Mon, Feb-23-04, 21:49
Okay, tell me about the journalling you do--what is "Fitday?" is that here at the Low-Carb Forum? As far as the journal on the Journal forum, you just make entries in it like you would a journal at your bedside, and then they are open to read? I'm wondering what the point of reading someone elses journal would be? Silly questions, I'm sure--but enlighten me, please!

Peach

Rosebud
Mon, Feb-23-04, 22:10
Hi Peach,

Fitday is a free site (not here) where you can enter in your daily intake, and it gives you a list of the carbs, fat, protein and calories you've consumed. You'll find it at www.fitday.com

And yes, keeping a journal here is similar to one you'd keep elsewhere, except the emphasis here is on our eating and other low carb concerns.

Most of us read other people's journals to offer advice, support and plain old friendship. :)

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

trustycat
Tue, Feb-24-04, 16:18
u can write whatever u want in your journal, really, but other people can read it and will often drop u messages-- it's really nice actually, u build up these quirky friendships and get great advice!

Peachagirl
Tue, Feb-24-04, 23:55
Thanks! I found Fitday--what a great tool!
Peach :yay: