PDA

View Full Version : milk

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

amyp
Fri, Feb-13-04, 14:52
Are ya'll drinking the stuff? I'm a little leery since it only recently came out that it was allowed in Phase 1. Makes me wonder if it will cause me to stall even more than I am now...

miezimau
Fri, Feb-13-04, 15:40
I haven't had any yet, But than again I am not much of a milk drinker anyway. I usually have it with cereal or as chocolate milk :)

WeeOne
Fri, Feb-13-04, 15:59
Are you talking about the new LC milk? If so I am using it now on Atkins. I'm starting SB on Monday and will continue using it. I only use it for cereal, I eat the Atkins cereal maybe once every 2 weeks, and for coffee. It has Splenda in it so it has a hint of sweetness so I haven't tried it for cooking yet.

I have never been one to drink milk, unless it's with chocolate chip cookies! LOL So I don't think that it will be a problem for me but if you were to drink it all the time it might have a different affect on you.

Wee

pstar
Fri, Feb-13-04, 16:10
I have had a LF latte every day after dinner since I started. I don't think it has caused me to not lose weight...but...who knows maybe I would have lost faster without it.

I also have 3/4 of a cup three times a week on the Uncle Sams cereal.

I'm not recommending, but so far it has worked for me...

dancngqwn
Fri, Feb-13-04, 16:37
I also have a NF latte a few times a week..So far so good, I have still managed to lose..

I can't stand drinking skim straight though..