PDA

View Full Version : Sweet breakfast souffle (microwave)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pookalee
Fri, Feb-13-04, 13:39
I havent been through all the recipes on the site yet, so if this is the same as another....my apologies.

Sweet Breakfast Souffle

Spray a microwavable bowl with Pam, scramble an egg with a 1/2 tsp. of water and a dash (didnt measure exactly) of Splenda. Add in approximately 2 tbsp. of Ricotta cheese, a dash of vanilla, and another dash of Splenda (probably one packet total for the whole dish). Mix thoroughly and microwave for approx. 1 1/2 minutes until done. It was light and fluffy, mildly sweet, and oh so yummy!

(My guess-timate is 2-4 carbs???)

leshaimors
Fri, Feb-13-04, 15:01
similar to the mock danish recipe that was posted a while back, only mock danish is made with cream cheese. i'll have to try it with the ricotta, sure sounds appetizing! where in louisiana are ya from? lake charles here.

LeShai

pookalee
Sat, Feb-14-04, 10:13
LeShai, I am from the Port Allen area (outside of Baton Rouge). My name is Jan. Let me know how you enjoy the recipe.