PDA

View Full Version : Decaff Coffee

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Petey
Sat, Feb-07-04, 05:33
Whats your favorite brand of Decaff?

Petey
Sun, Feb-08-04, 06:48
I'm beginging to think that i'm the only one who drinks decaf.

L10JOHNfan
Sun, Feb-08-04, 10:47
Personally, I have not given up my caffiene in my coffee, but I have had decaf in the evening because coffee had kept me awake at night. I like Millstone decaf in flavors when I drink decaf though. I know decaf is recommended for this diet, but that is the one thing that I just don't feel I want to give up as I like my caffiene jolt in the morning. Everything else I drink is caffiene free though.:angel:

miezimau
Sun, Feb-08-04, 12:46
I'm sorry I don't drink coffee period. I never liked the taste at all.

I used to drink caffienated sodas, but those are history, too.
Water and Crystal Light and sometimes the occasional glas of wine or beer is all I drink.

pstar
Mon, Feb-09-04, 10:08
I haven't given up coffee and I won't...I have a couple of cups of brew in the morning and a latte after dinner. Coffee is one of my true pleasures...I grind my beans and have a cafe quality expresso machine.

I drink my coffee black and make/order my lattes skinny (low fat milk). I consider my latte to be one of my snacks.

If it slows my weight loss a little? so be it.........at least I'm not power slamming cookies, candy, pasta, bread, and all of the other crap I used to indulge in.

dancngqwn
Mon, Feb-09-04, 12:07
I also have not given up my coffee..I drink regular with splenda and non dairy creamer.. I can't function w/o my morning cup :lol