PDA

View Full Version : Stillman (Lean Protein) recipes

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

r.mines
Sat, Aug-11-01, 23:40
I don't know much about lean protein - never could peel my chicken - so this will be a tough one for me. Maybe others have some ideas?

One thing I've thought of is that beef jerky - homemade, preferably, but sugar-free, at any rate - will make a tasty and satisfying snack.

I would REALLY like some ideas for baker's cheese - dry curd cottage cheese. It's extremely low in both carbs and fat. Almost pure protein. Unfortunately, it tastes like doo doo. Any ideas?

Rachel

Karen
Sun, Aug-12-01, 01:39
You may be able to mix it with basil and garlic - like a faux pesto - and stuff it in a chicken breast...

r.mines
Sun, Aug-12-01, 10:15
Hey, that sounds good! Or layer it between two thin fillets of white fish. Might be do-able!
Rachel

doreen T
Sun, Aug-12-01, 10:45
Fold the drycurd cottage cheese into stiffly beaten egg white. Use seasonings to taste ... herbs, dijon etc .. for savory "quichey thing" ...... or a little stevia or other zero-carb sweetener and a dusting of cinnamom/nutmeg and vanilla for a "cheesecakey thing" ..... put in a custard cup or ramekin sprayed with non-stick spray .... bake or microwave till puffed and set. I've never frozen this, I might try that just to see if it'll work... would be worth making a batch of 6 in a large muffin tin, then they're handy.

:)

Doreen

Stina
Mon, Aug-13-01, 23:25
Originally posted by r.mines
I don't know much about lean protein - never could peel my chicken - so this will be a tough one for me. Maybe others have some ideas?

What helped me last week when I did my lean day was chicken broth. Generally, I like things simple so the main staple of my day was skinless chicken that I had previous cooked. I also had made chicken broth so I used that broth and just sliced up the chicken meat into the broth, a little salt and pepper and I had instant soup. For me that did the trick (I had a very hard time eating cold chicken witout mayo...old habits die hard). One never thinks of soup on hot days but I found it very satisfying and refreshing.

Hope this helps!

r.mines
Tue, Aug-14-01, 09:39
Yes, it does, thanks. Karen also told me you can make 'noodles' by stirring egg whites into the hot soup.

It also occurs to me that Stillman allows lean meats besides poultry and fish, so maybe a super-lean pot roast would do the trick too. Then there's always the old standby - tuna!

Rachel

Stina
Tue, Aug-14-01, 11:58
How about a lettuce wrap with chicken (turkey, tuna etc) and some of that zero fat, low calorie salad dressing (is that allowed?) I used to buy that stuff all the time when on a low fat diet and swore I wouldn't buy it again but....a little ranch or caeser dressing on the chicken in a wrap would be nice if it was low cal and low fat.

Would this be okay?

r.mines
Tue, Aug-14-01, 18:41
Don't those low-cal dressings tend to be fairly high in carbs? I'll check it out, though. (Weird, thinking low-cal, low-fat again!) If all else fails, there's always mustard! Come to think of it....

Yes! Just checked my fridge. For those in Canada, President's Choice has a sauce called "Lyon-4-peppercorn" that's .5 g/fat per tablespoon, and only 1 carb. It's a pretty yummy sauce for meat/poultry, and, I imagine, fish, too. They also do a sweet-and-sour sauce sweetened with Splenda that has 0 gm. fat. Good - two possibilities already!

Rachel

doreen T
Thu, Aug-16-01, 10:52
... enter ...... silken tofu. Mori-nu is the brand I can find here in Ontario, although I'm sure there are others. For some reason, the "Lite" lowfat version is much lower in carbs than the regular silken tofu, so I recommend choosing that.

One whole pkg (349g) of Mori-nu Lite silken tofu FIRM has: 124 calories, 22g protein, 2.8g fat, 2.8g carbs

One whole pkg of Mori-nu Lite silken tofu, EXTRA FIRM has: 128 calories, 24.4g protein, 2.8g fat, 2.4g carbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purée or blend the tofu, and add seasonings - depending on the intended use. My thought is to blenderize a whole pkg till smooth and creamy, then divide in half. Make one half savoury, the other half sweet/desserty. Can use as a creamy dip or sauce.

Savoury things - to 1/2 pkg blended Lite silken tofu add 1 Tbsp lemon juice (1 carb) or distilled wine vinegar (0 carbs), and desired herbs
dash garlic/onion powder, fresh dill, parsley, paprika, cayenne, tarragon, basil ...
or 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard (1 carb) or 1 tsp horseradish (0 carb) or whatever, just be sure to acknowledge the added carbs.
Fresh or dried green leaf herbs such as dill, parsley, basil or chives ... are mostly fiber ;) Sweet things - to 1/2 pkg blended Lite silken tofu add zero-carb sweetener of choice
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (1 carb) if desired
flavouring extract - vanilla, almond, orange etc .....
zero-carb sugar-free syrups, such as DaVinci
serve like a creamy sauce with diet Jello cubes folded in.
use the blended tofu as part of the cold liquid when preparing diet Jello, for a creamy fruity tasting dessertDoreen

Karen
Thu, Aug-16-01, 12:24
We have Mori-Nu in BC as well.

Look Rachel, nice and creamy toe food! ;) Would be fabulous on a nice dry chicken breast. Nummers!

Karen

fiona
Sat, Aug-18-01, 22:38
Wow this is turning out to be quite a lesson in creative meal-planning.

Some wonderful ideas to follow up here.

Anyone heard of Panir? It's a homemade Indian cheese. You boil the milk for a good five minutes then add a tiny pinch of lemon juice or citric acid to curdle it. Strain it through a cheese cloth. That is the time to put in any herbs and spices. Then let it hang over the sink to drip slowly. You can also put it on a flat surface and weight it down to speed up the process and get a firmer texture.

I love SaagPanir which is spinnach and cheese - you may have come across it in some Indian restaurants.

This is going to be fun.

doreen T
Sun, Aug-19-01, 09:58
panir ... paneer ...... a rose by any other name ..

I love saag panir, and matar panir too (with peas, which alas are too carby). The blandness of the cheese and the particular vegetable is a nice foil for the "punch" of the chilis and spices.

Only thing, I imagine that panir would be similar to feta (minus the salt brine) in terms of fat/carb content, and wouldn't be allowed on the Meat Fast day, which allows only very lowfat dairy .. the dry curd cottage cheese is generally 0.1% fat.

But that's just my thoughts, I cannot find panir in any food counts list. So, best to err on the side of caution .. :rolleyes:

Doreen

Karen
Sun, Aug-19-01, 11:47
I think it would be OK for Lean Protein day if it was made with non-fat milk. I've only ever made panir with whole milk and am wondering what the yeild would be like with non-fat. It gives me an idea though. What about making it for regular LC with whipping cream? It would probably be fantastic!

Karen

fiona
Sun, Aug-19-01, 15:00
Doreen u r right. err on the side of caution. It is usually made with full fat milk so yes it would be high dairy.

Karen good thinking. It'll do just fine for Regular LC days.

All this creativity. Wonderful.

r.mines
Mon, Aug-20-01, 23:59
Had this tonight, and it was actually pretty good!

--3 oz. cod
--2 oz. cooked, chopped skinless chicken breast (you could have more cod and skip the chicken, or use all chicken instead)
--2-4 tablespoons 'Break Free' low-fat egg substitute (or I guess you could just use egg whites)
--1/4 cup (more or less) dry curd cottage cheese
--small squeeze lemon
--salt, pepper, herbs
--2 tablespoons President's Choice Lyon 4-pepper sauce (=20 cals, 2 carbs). I guess you could substitute a couple of tablespoons of spicy tomato sauce or other low-carb, low-fat sauce or dressing.

Lay the cod and/or chicken in the bottom of a Pam-sprayed casserole. Layer the cottage cheese over, then dribble the egg substitute over that. Finally, dribble over the Lyon sauce (or whatever you're substituting). Bake at 350 for about half an hour. Double up for a larger serving. You may find you're not very hungry on Stillman, though. I haven't worked out the fat grams, calories, etc., but it's pretty low in both fat and carbs (maybe 3 carbs).

Rachel

doreen T
Wed, Aug-22-01, 10:35
Stillman Custard/Cheesecake Thingy

1/4 pkg (3 oz) LITE firm silken tofu .. (0.6g)
1/2 cup dry curd cottage cheese .. (1.9g)
2 egg whites .... (0.6g)
stevia or liquid SugarTwin or other zero-carb sweetener
pinch of salt, optional
few drops vanilla or other flavouring ... (trace)
nutmeg, cinnamon to dust on top, if desired .. (trace)

- preheat oven 350°F
- purée the tofu in blender or food procesor. Add cottage cheese, blend till smooth, then add egg whites, vanilla or flavouring of choice and sweetener. I used a few drops each of stevia and liquid SugarTwin. I tasted it, and decided a wee pinch of salt was called for, you may leave it out.
- pour into small baking dish (or two custard cups) that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Dust the top with a little cinnamon or freshly grated nutmeg or mace.
- bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or till puffed and surface is firm to touch, but still soft and a bit jiggly in the center. It will firm up when chilled.
- cool thoroughly to room temperature, then cover and chill well before serving.

153 calories, 31g protein, 3.1g carbs, 1g fat

This definitely would taste delicious with more fat in it, but even so, is much more pleasant than eating dry cottage cheese or rubbery plain cooked eggwhites .. :p

Doreen

doreen T
Wed, Sep-05-01, 12:18
- 4 oz crumbled cooked x. lean grd beef (from 5 oz. raw)
- dash each cumin, oregano, onion powder, black pepper, chili powder, hot sauce, drop of liquid smoke
- 1/2 c. (8 Tbsp) Break-Free lowfat egg substitute (= 2 eggs)

optional - sprinkle chopped fresh cilantro, or make a fake sour cream topping by puréeing drycurd cottage cheese w. a little water, lemon juice and pinch of salt.

Cook and season the grd beef .. drain and wipe out the pan to remove all fat. Cook the egg-substitute as a thin omelet, till just set. Top with the grd beef mix, roll up and serve. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro, or lowfat/lowCARB topping if desired.

without toppings -

calories: 268
Fat: 12g
Carbs: 1.6g / Fiber: tr. (spices)
Protein: 34g

1 Tbsp chopped cilantro has negligible carbs, mostly fiber. The drycurd sour topping you'd have to work out based on the count of the product you buy.

:cool:

Doreen

IslandGirl
Wed, Sep-05-01, 22:14
That looks delicious! I think I'd very much enjoy that with, added to the contents before rolling, a large romaine leaf, rolled up and finely "chiffonaded"!

Karen
Thu, Sep-06-01, 10:46
Looks good! I may just try it out today with chicken.

But then, I enjoy the no-brainer cooking on Stillman day. Just broil and eat. Repeat as necassary! ;)

Karen

doreen T
Mon, Nov-19-01, 12:58
This turned out quite good actually, and satisfies the desire for a desserty, creamy taste and texture.Fluffy Mousse

1 Tbsp dry unflavoured gelatin (or 1 pkg)
1/4 cup water
1 cup dry curd cottage cheese
1/2 cup ice cold water
1 Tbsp zero-carb syrup (DaVinci or other), or to taste
OR
zero-carb sweetener of choice + vanilla, almond or other flavour extract of choice
*pinch salt if using unsalted d/c cottage cheese, optional
1 egg white
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
soften gelatin in 1/4 cup water, then heat in double-boiler or microwave until dissolved (note, it will foam and boil over in the microwave, so use a deep bowl). Set aside to cool a bit.
purée d/c cottage cheese until smooth, add 3/4 c. ice water, syrup or sweetener and flavour extracts (+ salt, if using), adjust to taste. Add dissolved, cooled gelatin.
chill mixture until partially set.
fold in the stiffly beaten egg white, return to fridge and chill until completely set.

calories: 163
Fat: 1g
Carbs: 3g
Protein: 35g I used Hazelnut DaVinci syrup, and that was plenty sweet for me, but I don't have much of a sweet-tooth. I also added a drop of vanilla, gave a bit of "depth".

Doreen

Karen
Mon, Nov-19-01, 13:13
"Plate" Foo Yung

Pour 1/2 cup of egg whites into a deep plate. Beat with a bit of salt and sprinkle with diced, cooked chicken breast. Microwave for 2 minutes on high or until set. Serve with a splash of soy sauce and a squeeze of lemon. I sprinkled on a few dried chili flakes too.

Karen

doreen T
Mon, Nov-19-01, 13:22
That sounds good ... I might try it with low-fat egg substitute though ... plain cooked egg whites just don't "do it" for me ;)

Do

Karen
Mon, Nov-19-01, 14:08
A thought...

The original Stillman allows whole eggs, but we don't as part of the study...

Karen

Karen
Mon, Nov-19-01, 14:15
Doreen, I made your recipe and while I was folding in the whites, I was reminded of the Greek avgolemono soup my grandmother used to make. She would add the yolks to the soup to make it creamy, then beat the whites separately and stir the soup into them. Since I'm not smoking and seem to have more time on my hands, I made this...

Bring 1 cup of chicken stock to a boil and season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Beat 2 Tbsp. egg whites until stiff but not dry. Beat the hot stock into the whites, return to the pot and bring to just under a boil. Serve immediately.

You can add cooked chicken breast to the stock and/or dry curd cheese.

Karen

Karen
Mon, Nov-19-01, 14:29
Dr. Stillman's Original Protein Plus Bread

As a curiosity and something to fool around with, this recipe is from Dr. Stillmans 14 Day Shape-Up Program, published in 1974.

2 medium egg youlks
4 medium egg whites
6 Tbsp. creamed cottage cheese
1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 packet granulated artificial sweetener (equal to sweetness of 1 tsp. sugar) omit if you wish

Have eggs at room temperature; separate yolks and whites carefully. Beat yolks and add baking powder cottage cheese, flour and sweetener, mixing until quite smooth. (Such small quantities of baking powder and flour are pwermitted because they add negligible calories and carbohydrates per serving.) Let mixture stand for 10 minutes until set.

Then beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold the yolk mixture very gently into the egg whites. Place finished mixture into a no-stick loaf pan about 7 3/8 x 3 5/8 x 2 1/4 or spray ordinary pan with pure vegetable no-stick coating.

Bake 45 minutes in 325 F preheated oven; turn oven down to 300 F and continue baking 25 more minutes.

Set baking pan on rack and let cool before turning bread out on a rack. Don't slice until cool.

This is an airy, slightly moist type of bread with a fresh, clean, "eggy" flavour.

Refrigerate leftovers in clear food wrap or aluminum foil, and enjoy for several days. Can be frozen if desired.

doreen T
Mon, Nov-19-01, 14:46
Originally posted by Karen
A thought...

The original Stillman allows whole eggs, but we don't as part of the study...

Karen Yes. The original Stillman also allowed ketchup, pickles and other sugary, carby condiments.

I'm compiling a list of the lowest fat proteins (ie, under 10g per serving) and I'll post it here shortly.

Karen, we must be on a wavelength ... I just made a batch of grilled chicken ... with lemony sauce! :)

Doreen

Karen
Mon, Nov-19-01, 14:59
Cool! I'm going out soon to buy more chicken breasts. I once said that I would never eat boneless, skinless chicken breasts and now look! The shoe is on the other foot, and I'm laughing out of the other side of my mouth! ;)

About the eggs, I'm not doing yolks because I'm enjoying the intricacies of egg white cuisine. I just though it curious. Carby condiments I'm in full agreement with. Just think! We could be eating shrimp cocktail with 1/2 cup of cocktail sauce!

Do not, I repeat, do not try to make a Mock Danish from egg whites and curd cheese. It is now resting happily inside of two dogs.

Karen

doreen T
Mon, Nov-19-01, 15:23
...About the eggs, I'm not doing yolks because I'm enjoying the intricacies of egg white cuisine.Low-fat egg substitute will do nicely to scramble for brekkie ... but I agree, the egg whites make for great experiments. Do not, I repeat, do not try to make a Mock Danish from egg whites and curd cheese. It is now resting happily inside of two dogs.Indeed. Last time, I made a custardy thing, with egg white, d/c cheese and lite silken tofu. It didn't taste bad, but the texture was gackkky. Silken tofu with egg substitute was okay -- but I bakedit, not microwaved. And leave out the dry crud cheese ... ooooops, I mean dry CURD.

:doah:

Doreen

doreen T
Mon, Nov-19-01, 18:31
I've looked up the following proteins which are permitted for the "Stillman" lean protein fast days of the Group Project. They're listed according to grams of fat per 100g raw portion (that's 3.5 oz) OR serving size as noted. I've put the % of total calories derived from fat in brackets. The proteins that also have carbs are marked*.

0g - unflavoured powdered gelatin ... (0%)
0g - egg whites* ... (0%)
0.4g - 1/2 cup dry curd cottage cheese* ... (4.5%)
0.7g - 1/2 can waterpack tuna, light ... (6.4%)
0.7g - cod, pollack or other large flake white fish ... (7.4%)
0.9g - crabmeat* (real, not surimi) ... (10%)
0.9g - lobster* ... (9.9%)
1.1g - sole, flounder or other flatfish ... (11.8%)
1.2g - boneless, skinless chicken breast ... (10.1%)
1.4g - 1/2 pkg. lite silken tofu, firm* ... (20.3%)
1.7g - shrimp or prawns* ... (14.7%)
2g - boneless, skinless turkey breast ... (15%)
2g - 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute* ... (25%)
2.1g - veal scallopine ... (16%)
2.2g - 1/2 cup 2% fat creamed cottage cheese* ... (19.4%)
2.5g - 1/2 can waterpack tuna, white ... (20.8%)
2.8g - rabbit ... (18.3%)
4.4g - regular block tofu, firm* ... (42%)
4.5g - boneless, skinless turkey thigh ... (25%)
5.4g - boneless, skinless chicken thigh ... (29%)
5.8g - pork scallopine ... (37%)
6.8g - lean grd turkey ... (44%)
7g - x.x. lean beef flank steak ... (42.4%)
7g - 1/2 cup light ricotta cheese* ... (42%)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

higher in fat -
12g - extra lean grd. beef ... (52%)
17g - lean grd beef ... (60%)

Remember: egg yolks/whole eggs not permitted, nor is fatty fish, cheese or dairy other than listed, and no protein powders or shake mixes.

Doreen

wadimom
Mon, Nov-19-01, 22:52
I'm going to try making panir with skim milk today. I was wondering..... since I can't find dry crud (since I read that in Doreen's journal, I keep making the same mistake, lol), oops, ahem, curd cottage cheese, would I be able to subtitute panir in the above recipes? I guess I could try it myself. Any thoughts?

Lorrie

Karen
Tue, Nov-20-01, 01:14
Hi Lorrie! I think panir would work, but you will have to make it out of skim milk to make it low enough in fat.

Karen

Ruth
Wed, Nov-21-01, 00:17
from Once-A-Month Cooking by Mimi Wilson & Mary Beth Lagerborg.

This dish is just minutes to prepare and very delicious. I've served it to guests dozens of times because it is so easy and tasty. This morning I mixed spices & threw it in the oven b4 my shower and took some to work for my lunch. Easy-peasy. :)

Preheat oven to 450 F.

1 tsp dried thyme (can substitute basil)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/3 c lemon juice (I use Realemon)
1/2 to 3/4 lb chicken pieces

Arrange chicken in 8x8x2" glass baking dish. Mix spices and lemon juice and pour over chicken. Bake 20 mins, turn chicken and baste. Bake 15 to 20 mins longer or until done. Use remaining juice to dribble over chicken when serving.

** boneless skinless chicken breasts: Bake 20 mins total, no need to turn & baste if chicken fits pan well.

** for Stillman, I cooked 2 large breasts in the above qty of juice & spices. Diced a breast & served it in bowl with 1/2 the juice reduction. Very moist & peppery. For 4 breasts, double the juice/spice mix in order to have sufficient juice remaining to pour over chicken when serving.

**freezes and reheats well.

wadimom
Wed, Nov-21-01, 01:29
I did it!! It turned out!! I'm so happy and it is SO good! I used skim milk and I actually wanted to eat it last night! Are my taste buds demented or dysfunctional? I mean, I have read such awful reviews about commercial dry curd.

I cooked up 1 liter of skim milk and I got a yield of about 1 cup. Does that sound right? I think I will be making this again and taking up Karen's suggestion to try it with heavy cream - that would be so smooth and cheesey!

I can only imagine what the panir will taste like all 'doctored' up with spices and green leafy veggies!

Off to experiment -

Lor

doreen T
Wed, Nov-21-01, 17:12
I played around with the fluffy mousse recipe above, and came up with this lovely, lemony cloud-light creation ... I prefer less sweet, but others might prefer sweeter ... make sure you use a ZERO-carb sweetener. Fluffy Lemon Mousse

1 pkg or 1 Tbsp unflavoured gelatin powder
1/4 cup cold water
1 cup dry curd cottage cheese
1/2 cup cold water
1 tsp grated lemon rind
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
zero carb sweetener .. I used 1 tsp liquid SugarTwin
1 egg white

sprinkle gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water, soften for a few minutes, then melt in a double boiler or microwave until completely dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
purée dry curd cheese, add 1/2 cup water, process until smooth. Add lemon rind, juice and sweetener to taste. Add cooled dissolved gelatin.
chill until partially set.
beat egg white until stiff peaks form. Fold into partially set mixture, return to fridge until set. Enjoy!

calories: 171
Fat: 1g
Carbs: 5g / Fiber: 0.5
Protein: 35g Doreen

IslandGirl
Wed, Nov-21-01, 22:03
Lor!

Share the recipe (the steps) you used to make the Panir, right here?

Love to know...

IslandGirl
Wed, Nov-21-01, 22:08
Recipe By : Judi, teeny mods to Doreen's recipe
Serving Size : 12 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Desserts Snacks
* Lcpv2 - Stillman's
Brunch/Breakfast

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
600 grams tofu, soft Sunrise 300g pckage -- 2 300g pckgs
750 grams cottage cheese, dry Island Farms -- 2 375g tubs
250 milliliters egg whites -- 1 250 mL carton
3 teaspoons ground ginger
6 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sweetener, stevia liquid (white)
4 teaspoons Sweetener, Liquid, Sucaryl

Preheat oven to 350F; panspray 12 smallish custard cups or 1 12-cup Texas muffin tin.
Puree the tofu in a blender or food processor; add cottage cheese, blend until smooth. Add egg whites, flavourings of choice and sweeteners.
Pour into the custard cups. Stir together the Splenda and cinnamon and sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon on top of each serving, then swirl lightly.

Bake for 20-30 minutes or til puffed and the surface is firm to touch but still stoft and a bit jiggly in the centre; it will firm up when chilled. Cool thoroughly to room temperature, then cover and chill well before serving.

Nicer dense texture; no 'squeaking' from the dry curd :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTES :
Per Serving (12): 97 kCals, 2.0g fat (19%), 3.9g carb, 15.4g protein.

wadimom
Wed, Nov-21-01, 22:15
Share the recipe (the steps) you used to make the Panir

Hi Judi -

Here's what I did: I used 1 liter of skim milk in pan, sqeezed some fresh lemon juice (one good squeeze from a lemon) and then let it boil gently for about 5 minutes. It actually curdled right before my eyes!! It was suggested to use cheesecloth to strain the curds, but I have a wonderful nylon strainer with a handle that just sits on the bowl or pan, so I used that. I let it strain overnight so it would be really dry. At the straining point is when you can add herbs, spices and veggies.

Good luck!

Lorrie

doreen T
Wed, Nov-21-01, 23:51
I'm going to try this with lowfat goat milk.

Doreen

IslandGirl
Thu, Nov-22-01, 12:33
I think I'll be trying a Kashmir Spinach & Panir dish tomorrow, now...

Curried Spinach and "cottage cheese"....

Yum!

Melbalina
Sat, May-17-03, 20:44
I am interested in the lean protein study you are doing. I am currently doing the stillman QWL from his original book. please let me know what you are doing and if I can join?

Melbalina

fine
Thu, Jun-26-03, 11:38
please let me know what you are doing and if I can join?
me too, me too, me too
:wave: