PDA

View Full Version : BBQ Steak

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

canadagal
Sat, Aug-11-01, 20:49
:cool:
I bought a steak to BBQ for myself tonight (Hubby and child are out of town for the weekend). I made a basting sauce of the following:

2 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1 glove garlic

I brushed this on the steak several times while it was on the BBQ. It was AWESOME.

Bonnie
Sun, Aug-12-01, 04:37
This looks great Canadagirl...another sauce I would recommend for BB'Q's is PC Memories of Kobe, a Tamari Garlic Sauce...very tasty and comes in at 5.5 carbs per two Tbsp.

Bonnie

Wolfiesask
Fri, Jun-28-02, 13:18
Try Montreal Steak Spice (available at bulk food stores)....sprinkle it on each side and let it sit for a couple minutes before throwing it on the grill....YUM!!!

Wolfiesask

pippa
Thu, Jul-11-02, 21:04
is this steak spice made by McCormick?

Bonnie
Fri, Jul-12-02, 06:52
I think it comes in many packaged forms...I have a pack here in a zip lock bag of generic Montreal Steak Spice with the brand name Atlantic on it ...B