PDA

View Full Version : bootcamp?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Joyce Pari
Fri, Aug-10-01, 23:00
now that I have found the technical (comments box) maybe someone can help with my next mystery.Say I want to post in my bootcamp.My last name is Paris so I go to that page.There isn't a current thread only a new thread located at the top of the page. If I post you keep telling me not to use new thread.Where is the reply thread?Thanks again.Joyce :confused:

doreen T
Fri, Aug-10-01, 23:09
Our Journals are arranged alphabetically by the first letter of the sign-in name, not your surname .. ;) .. because many members use nicknames. So, your journal is under "J" for Joyce.

Sorry for the confusion ... When you open up any of the journal forums, you'll see an announcement titled "Important, Please Read ... " at the top of the thread list. You'll find some helpful tips for getting the most out of your journal entries.

hope this helps,

Doreen