PDA

View Full Version : Holidays?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

NovaGirl
Thu, Dec-18-03, 21:50
What are you guys going for the holidays? You gonna eat like everyone else, or ya gonna stay cheat free. As of now, im gonna eat like everyone else. Its the whole lifestyle change thing. If im gonna change my lifestyle, I'm gonna be realistic. And Its just 1 day out of the year. I dont eat like that everyday! I cant wait til xmas.. haha

mofo
Fri, Dec-19-03, 14:02
As long as there are other food options, it is not that hard for me to stay away from carbs and sugar. but if I am really hungry and all there is to eat is pasta and rice, then I will have no choice but to give in to evil.

mookins
Mon, Dec-22-03, 16:33
I'm planning to eat like everybody else. I like my treats, and its hard during huge family get togethers to have seperate snacks that are atkins-friendly prepared for me. I did, however, get ahold of some pills that I'm trying out on occasion called carb-cutters, from GNC. They claim to nutralize carbs from starchy foods. that should help out a bit on those yummie cookies my mom spends days making, and the stuffing too! mmm...

I hope to get back on the wagon completely by jan. 1st. (hey, can't let those leftovers go bad!! :( )