PDA

View Full Version : candy: Estee PB cups & 50 Fifty candy bars

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

RedAngel
Mon, Aug-06-01, 11:45
I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yves-Marie left and we had a GREAT time :) so my life is um...well, not good. mom's back in her B-12 remission and i hate my job, but otherwise life is good. i'm quitting and feeling much better about that. anyway, i found these two types of no sugar candy...the Estee if fructose sweetened, and i wanted to make sure that was okay because they are HEAVENLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they curb my choc cravings in an instant and it's easy not to overdo them. PLUS they haven't upset my stomach at all. same with the candy bars *mmmm* well all, i gotta go run some errands but you'll be seeing me around again :)

-RedAngel *who is SOOOOO happy to return to everyone :) *

Karen
Mon, Aug-06-01, 12:18
Welcome back Red!

Here's your homework to catch up on since you've been away for long:

http://www.lowcarb.ca/tips/tips006.html

Test is tomorrow morning! ;)

Karen

RedAngel
Tue, Aug-07-01, 11:48
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *L* oh well, russel stover, i must return to you. well, my low carb journey is going very well, although i've stalled out *noooo* but i have new pics which i'm very happy with :) YAY, haven't taken new measurements yet...i'm holding out on that for a couple more weeks. haven't hit the scale in awhile either...too nervous *even though i know i've lost some* so...we'll see!!!! i'm SO happy to be back :) YAY!!!!

-RedAngel

r.mines
Tue, Aug-07-01, 22:02
Welcome back, Red, are you going to post those pics?

Rachel

RedAngel
Tue, Aug-07-01, 23:31
i'd say i'd do it right now but 2 of the scans i did at the library are complete crap *argh* so i'll do 'em again!! at any rate, i'm pleased to say i've been meeting SO MANY people low carbing!!!!! by either doctor or nurse suggestion!!!! IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! thank god for the open minded ones :)

-Red Angel

RedAngel
Thu, Aug-09-01, 10:56
my new pic's in my journal but it's HUGE so if there's a way to make that smaller...?? *L* sorry all!!

-Red

doreen T
Thu, Aug-09-01, 11:10
I can shrink it down a bit for you, if you'd like :)

You look great, by the way :D

Doreen

sammidawnm
Sat, Aug-10-02, 23:39
I'm wondering if anyone out there eats the 50/50 diabetic candy bars? They are sweetened with malitol but seem to have a bit more sugar grams than traditional low-carb bars. There isn't any added sugar. The ingredients lists seems the same as the low carb bars...I'm going on memory since I don't have any low-carb bars right now.

I was just curious if anyone eats these and what their experience is....

Sammidawnm
:daizy:

tml326
Tue, Sep-03-02, 08:26
I just recently found the SF/Carb Free hard candy($2.89) at Ultra Food and Drug in Guelph Ontario along with the SF chocolate bars ($2.79) and I agree they are both wonderful products. When I'm craving sugar I just have a couple of the hard candies and they seem to do the trick. I don't eat much of the chocolate as there is 4 carbs per 2 squares.

Tracy