PDA

View Full Version : Good news and bad

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lara
Thu, Aug-02-01, 07:34
Hi all. I had my yearly physical yesterday. To my doctor's glee, my cholesterol was back down in a normal range and my weight is down 20 lbs. He loved that and told me to keep up the wol. On the down side it turns out that I have hypothyroidism - new to me but what has been causing all the problems I was attributing to menopause and possibly lowcarbing. I'm starting on daily treatment of thyroid supplement. Anyone else take this and what if any are the effects on the lowcarbing progress? Thanks. Cheers, Lara

Karen
Thu, Aug-02-01, 12:58
Hi Lara,

Great news and also news that you can find a solution for.

Why don't you post this question in the Daily Low Carber Forum too? You are posting in the right area, but some people don't use the view new posts feature or don't scroll down the page far enough to realize that this forum is here.

Karen

Lara
Thu, Aug-02-01, 13:12
Hi Karen. Thanks for the advice. I'll post again. Also thanks for the frozen cheesecake recipe. It sounds wonderful. Nice that it can be frozen in individual pieces so that we can have just the right amount daily and not be tempted to munch the whole thing! Thanks again. Your posts are so helpful. Cheers, Lara

Karen
Thu, Aug-02-01, 13:40
Thanks Lara!

It still will be tempting to munch the whole thing! Keep it close to wherever you store the Kryptonite! ;)

Karen