PDA

View Full Version : Back at it again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lspwn
Wed, Oct-15-03, 14:53
:skull: I have been smoke free since November 1999. I have struggled with my weight since I quit. Last week I actually started borrowing cigs from friends and then I actually broke down and bought a pack. I smoked like 7 cigs last night and promised myself that last night would be it. I'll tell you I woke up with the worse sore throat ever. I think I'll be O.K. but my advise once you quit don't ever dabble because it's so easy to get hooked espically if you enjoy it like I did.

:Party:

ImHere
Thu, Oct-16-03, 15:32
lspwn
Welcome back ... throw away the cigarettes. :)

I am on day 4 of not smoking and I am so glad. Why don't you start a journal so others can visit you and lend some support.

You can go here http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=84
and click start a new thread and give your journal a title. At the top there is an announcement called "How to Start A Journal" if you need it. I'll drop in on you and cheer you on ... both with your new WOE (way of eating) and not smoking :)