PDA

View Full Version : Wooooo ASDLC?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

IslandGirl
Mon, Mar-26-01, 23:46
Hey, Wa'il, I'm agog and curious.... is the ASDLC section an echo of the 'running' ASDLC? Can one actually post to ASDLC thru LC-Canada Forum???

Wow. That's WILD.

Now I'm laughing helplessly, cuz I tried to stay away from the overwhelming volume of ASDLC ... yuk yuk!

tamarian
Tue, Mar-27-01, 00:01
Yep, that's the real thing, it's still has some bugs in it though, but I opened it because DejaNews is gone, and my ISP screws up the ASDLC feed so much that's it useless. I already posted some stuff and it made it through.

Wa'il

IslandGirl
Wed, Mar-28-01, 02:53
Way Cool, Wa'il!

Question: what happens with the 'custom' "signatures", nicknames, etc. (like my logo, f'r'instance, tghat you so kindly assembled in my sig line)... when a post goes thru to ASDLC? What do they look like "on the other side" or when they cruise back through to the ASDLC Forum?

tamarian
Mon, Apr-30-01, 20:42
Hi Judi, sorry I forgot to reply for a long time! Your sig graphics will be stripped, because ASDLC don't allow html and the works. Your nick will be used for the post, but the email will not. This si to prevent spam.