PDA

View Full Version : Checking in

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Leigh b
Sun, Sep-28-03, 14:25
Hello Everyone out there trying to maintain their weight,
How are you all doing? I admit that i have not been here for a while, which is bad, because i have had some really good support from you guys. Hmmm I have tryed not being so strict with counting the carbs but i tend to nibble more inbetween meals if i dont keep a check on what i am eating. I think that it is a brilliant way of eating and really dont mind if i have to stick to it for the rest of my life because i feel so good. I have recently got my garage fixed and can get my bike out. I am exploring the country side around. Hope the winter weather does not come too quickly :wiggle: Actually doing exercise is so much easier when you are thinner and less self consious and when your legs don't rub together and you dont get out of breath so easily. Don't you think so?
I have been invited to two parties with themes. One is Harry Potter and hey i will need padding if i go as Hagrid :lol: I would love to go as the talking hat (I am not mad really :roll: ) but i am not any good at sewing. oh well i shall think of something. I seem to be waffling so time to go. Stick with the LCing its really worth it. Bye Leigh :)

Kathy54
Mon, Sep-29-03, 21:43
Hey glad to see you here 8>)

Those parties sound like a lot of fun.
Cheers Kathy

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Sep-30-03, 09:21
Actually doing exercise is so much easier when you are thinner and less self consious and when your legs don't rub together and you dont get out of breath so easily. Don't you think so?

Hey Leigh!!

I completely agree!! Last time I joined a gym I was in the process of gaining weight :rolleyes: and I was so embaressed to be there so I never went. Now I love going!!!
So far so good! Dropped the 6 lbs that I gained "over-endugling" in my adding foods back in. :nono: I wanted to be/ STAY at goal for the trip to see my in-laws in a couple of weeks. (I will be seeing a bunch of people who haven't seen me since I was 220+ lbs. :( The were mean to me......this is going to be fun!!!! :devil: Going to see them is ALWAYS a challege. I can do it though!!!!!!

Have fun at your partys!!!!

Melissa

Leigh b
Tue, Sep-30-03, 17:33
Hey Melissa
Thanks for your reply. You are doing great and well done for losing that 6 pounds again. I wonder what your inlaws are going to say when they see you this time? I would love to be a fly on the wall. If you get chance let me know. What sort of things do you add back? I think that a little of what you like is ok, every now and again, as long as you dont go overboard (which is hard sometimes). Mind you i cant believe that i enjoy celery and salad as opposed to chips (or french fries to you)these days...taste buds have gone mad. Well take care and enjoy your trip....:) leigh