PDA

View Full Version : Recipes

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kay
Sat, Jul-28-01, 11:23
Hi Wa'il
I tried to post a recipe today and couldn't. I was in the recipe section Meats, clicked on the Post Recipe link and was taken to the forum, not a form. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Kay

tamarian
Sat, Jul-28-01, 11:55
Hi Kay,

You did nothing wrong. :)

The form was causing me too much work to correct capitalization, remove special characters and try to maintain a consistent style, correct the category. It just became a nightmare.

So I thought I'll just link it to the forum so people would post their recipes, and we can just cut and paste with cosmetic style corrections. Cuts my work down to 10%.

If we get a volunteer to edit them from the forum, do the carb count and post them in a consistent style, I'll be even happier.

Wa'il

Kay
Sat, Jul-28-01, 15:44
Okay! I don't get it 100 percent, but I am sure all will become clear in time. Meanwhile, I sure do understand the workload problem. And I know that you explained that this was changing. I guess I just wasn't paying close enough attention. :o

So I posted a recipe for tofu lasagne in someone else's thread. Do I have to do anything more about it now?

( I bet you experience the glazed-eyes reaction a lot when you explain things, don't you!)

As always, thanks for an awesome website and forum. We all appreciate the many hours you put in to make it possible.

tamarian
Sat, Jul-28-01, 16:03
The recipe looks great, that should do it.

Wa'il