PDA

View Full Version : Can I just say ... wow

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

newcarbgir
Mon, Sep-08-03, 11:09
This is my first day on CALP after being on Atkins for weeks, and I've just had my first reward meal. All day I kept thinking that I'd have a terrible sugar rush if I ate high-carb food, as that's what usually happens to me ... I had roast pork, spinach, a small bowl of potato chips and an individual chocolate mousse and .... no sugar rush and I feel great. This diet is amazing! And the chocolate mousse was sooooooo nice :D

Vel
Mon, Sep-08-03, 11:26
Ahh... welcome to the joy of CAD where you truly do get to have your cake (mousse) and lose weight too :)

Tess M
Mon, Sep-08-03, 12:56
Welcome to our wonderful chocolatey world!! :agree: :wiggle: :roll:

JACQUIE UK
Mon, Sep-08-03, 13:25
It really is liveable !!

Even if I dont lose much weight, its a great woe!!
Jacquie

quikdeb
Mon, Sep-08-03, 14:03
Wondrous indeed!

Glad you gave it a try and welcome! :wave:

Deb

Zuleikaa
Mon, Sep-08-03, 16:45
Welcome!!!

KittenLady
Mon, Sep-08-03, 17:10
Ain't it great?! :D

lowco
Mon, Sep-08-03, 21:13
you will love cad.......wish i'd started like you.
i binged for months at RM, due to poor cm's. Atkins mentality will not work on CAD.
zule kept responding to everyones question, and kept mentioning about artificial sweetners and atkins lc foods are not all cm legal. i started to listen and today i had to remember to have an RM. I have noted this day on my calendar. i had cm at 12.30pm. It was 7:15pm when i actually thought of food and i wasn't hungry either.just passed by a bakery and remembered rm. awesome!!!!!