PDA

View Full Version : Hello, and Thank you!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KATrimble
Wed, Jul-25-01, 08:22
Hello,

You have a very friendly and informative site! I read everyones tips for consuming more water last night, with much interest. I tried putting a lemon in my glass, and using a straw. It really does help! My children also had to try Mommy's drink, and asked for their own glass! I find everyone's stories inspiring. Thanks again for a great network of support!

brandij
Wed, Jul-25-01, 09:56
Welcome KATrimble,

This site is the best I have ever seen in an LC Support group. These people are great. Use this to your advantage and good luck in all you do.

Brandi

Karen
Wed, Jul-25-01, 09:57
Welcome to the forum KA!

So glad that you have recieved information you could put to use so soon. :D

Keep posting!

Karen

debbiedobson
Wed, Jul-25-01, 16:35
welcome ka!:D are you following a lowcarb diet? if so, which one. i'm doing atkins at the moment.

Sharon
Wed, Jul-25-01, 17:29
Hi, welcome, please tell us more about yourself. I do Atkins, the same as Debbie, but there are lots of other plans other folks are following.

I've been trying to keep up and read the forum everyday for months, I'm sure you'll be amazed at all the information here. Every once in awhile when I get extra time I go back over and read the posts from months back. It's really interesting....there's always something to learn.