PDA

View Full Version : Yeast intorlerance

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Bethy B
Sun, Aug-24-03, 09:17
I've recently been allergy tested and confirmed my suspicions of candida albicans. At least I know now what it is and how to treat it. Interestingly I've helped my problem since starting Atkins, without realising it. BTW something I didn't know before that Bananas are awful for causing problems, I know that they aren't allowed but just incase.

jaqui
Mon, Aug-25-03, 05:08
HI Beth, I suffer from IBS and I have a wheat allergy and since starting Atkins I have had no problems at all. Hope low carb eating has the same affect on you

take care
jaqui

Wenzday
Wed, Aug-27-03, 06:59
I have a recently developed problem with yeast... atkins has made it SLIGHTLY sless but its still raging... I dont want to have to cut out all cheese and mushrooms... it would limit what I eat so much... am hoping to try acidopholus

m1whowaits
Wed, Aug-27-03, 09:08
Try to stick to soft less aged cheese. It will have less fungus in it. Like mozarella and provalone. Even cottage cheese.