PDA

View Full Version : [CKD] Photo of my wife who lost 93lbs in 6 months...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

vmax1500
Fri, Aug-22-03, 11:47
I thought that those of you just getting started might get some inspiration out of these… my wife and I started a low carb/low fat/high protein diet back on Feb 4th of this year. I hit my goal weight 4 months later by loosing 78lbs… my wife is not down 93lbs with about another 20 or so to go…
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/260%20to%20167.jpg
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/nat's%20faces.jpg
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/nat's%20faces%202.jpg
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/us.jpg
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/255%20to%20189.jpg

josiekat
Fri, Aug-22-03, 12:15
WOWZA!! You both look fabulous. Congrats to you both!

Jo

chicopee
Fri, Aug-22-03, 12:17
This is just the inspiration I needed!! You both look FANTASTIC!!

I am at the end of week 2 and have lost 5.5 lbs...I have a long way to go and your pictures really help!

Thanks so much!!!

Linda Love
Fri, Aug-22-03, 12:21
Good-Googa-Mooga! SHE looks like a fashion model and YOU look like a handsome professional body builder! Talk about inspiration. I'll be glad when I get back to my workouts because, now I aspire to look like you.

fran42
Fri, Aug-22-03, 12:26
AWESOME PICS-
Please tell me what diet you are on and where I can find info on it.
I want to be awesome too!!!!!!!

vmax1500
Fri, Aug-22-03, 12:34
We are (I was) following a diet called, "The Protein Sparing Modified Fast"... This diet only makes sense for people who need to lose a significant amount of weight and should be done under medical supervision... in other, please be careful if you are considering something like this... Here are some details of the Dr. who pioneered this diet along with a brief blurb about it... I am also attaching what I ate for the 1st 2 months of my 4 month diet...
George L. Blackburn, M.D., Ph.D., is an internationally renowned expert in the fields of obesity and clinical nutrition.
-medical degree from Kansas Medical School
-doctorate in nutritional biochemistry from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
-currently holds the following appointments and positions at Harvard Medical School:
1)S. Daniel Abraham Chair of Nutrition Medicine
2)Associate Professor of Surgery
3)Associate Director of Nutrition, Division of Nutrition
4)Director of Nutrition Support Services
5)Chief of the Nutritional/Metabolism Laboratory
6)Director of the Center for the Study of Nutrition and Medicine at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
-President of the North American Association for the Study of Obesity
-immediate Past President of the American Society for Clinical Nutrition.
-Fellow in the American College of Surgery
-Chairs the Massachusetts Medical Society Committee on Nutrition, and the Scientific Advisory Committee for Shape Up America! (Koop Foundation).

The protein-sparing modified fast (PSMF) diet was developed in the 1970s by George Blackburn. Blackburn, found that patients required 1.2 grams of protein per kilogram of ideal body weight in order to maintain a positive protein balance, rather than the 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram that was recommended by the US Department of Agriculture . Although some high-level athletes can consume on the order of 500 grams of protein per day during high-intensity competition, it is difficult for some people to consume adequate lean protein without consuming excess calories, or to eat lean meats or fish at each meal. One solution is the development of a formula that provides a complete, nutritionally balanced diet. A formula-only plan can ensure that the patient obtains all necessary protein, vitamins, and minerals, while losing weight on a plan that can provide as little as 800 calories per day. Protocols may be supplemented with coordinated nutritional bars and/or some self-prepared foods. A physician or other knowledgeable health care professional should supervise use of nutritional formulas.

THE KETOGENTC OPTION: The Protein Fast through the induction of triglyceride catabolism, encourages the oxidation of free fatty acids at the hepatic level and provokes the famous physiological phenomenon of compensated acidoketosis that BLACKBURN called KETOGENESIS. The constant and controlled presence of ketone bodies in the body shows the perfect adaptation of the human system when subjected to a fast supplied with a precise amount of amino-acids.

As long as the human body has an excess of fat that should be eliminated through ketogenesis and mainly through the Protein Fast, the effects of ketogenesis persist during this diet and supply the body with most of the energy it needs.

All these metabolic reactions that take place during the Protein Fast and that Blackburn carefully described in his many books and articles, are absolutely safe.

As a matter of fact, this method is based on strict scientific data and its application should be made according to a precise protocol.

The Protein Fast has specific advantages that no other diet offers whether it is the low-calories or the dissociated diet.
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/750%20cals.jpg

Kristine
Fri, Aug-22-03, 13:55
You two look fabulous!! Congratulations!

Does Dr Blackburn run a clinic or something? I did a search on him, and though his name comes up a lot, I didn't see any published books. How'd you come across this plan? Just curious. :daze:

vmax1500
Fri, Aug-22-03, 14:30
You two look fabulous!! Congratulations!
Does Dr Blackburn run a clinic or something? I did a search on him, and though his name comes up a lot, I didn't see any published books. How'd you come across this plan? Just curious. :daze:
The thing about Blackburn is that he never really 'commercialized' his research or findings… ... Even though he has published more than 400 publications to date and is on the editorial board of and reviewer for several journals, including, the Journal of the American Medical Association and New England Journal of Medicine. Unfortunately, he does not have a clinic. I found a Dr. here in Montreal that promotes a diet based on Blackburn’s concepts… Based on everything I have read, heard and seen… this diet is the closest thing to a miracle out there right now… another benefit of the diet is that due to it’s protein based focus (small and frequent meals)… it works well for people that are active and exercise a lot. The average amount of weight loss is 10-20lbs a month, until the body essentially runs out of ‘stored fat’ to burn!

neeam
Fri, Aug-22-03, 14:42
vmax1500
great!!. Please share you work-out details if you
can. Immpressive six-pack... which I'm eyeing for...

neeam

vmax1500
Fri, Aug-22-03, 14:55
Here's the thing about 6 packs... there is difference between having one and seeing one :) The only way to see your six pack is to be quite lean. As far as my training goes... it's nothing special, I believe that the majority of results people see or don't are based on diet! Here's my current training program... I do 5 sets of 5 reps on most excersises... my wife follows the same program but 3 sets of 20 reps for max fat burning and to improve definition...
mon+thurs chest/tris/shoulder
tue+fri back/bis/shrugs/deads
wed+sat legs
sun no weights just abs and cardio
I train abs 7 days a week... 3 sets of 50 leg raises with a medicine ball between my legs and 3 sets of 50 crunches with a medicine ball on my chest...
I do as much cardio as I can...
Since I lost all the weight, I have turned into mean lean fat burning machine... honestly, this is what I am eating in a day now... if I eat less, I end up losing more weight and feeling weak!
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/3800%20cals.jpg

MPRoss
Fri, Aug-22-03, 15:21
Your old body looks just like mine does now.hope I can make the change. :thup:

Elihnig
Sat, Aug-23-03, 06:19
Actually, your menu doesn't resemble Dr. Blackburn's Protein Sparing Modified Fast enough for me to see the comparison except that you are making sure to eat a specified amount of protein. The idea, as I'm sure you know is to get into ketosis, what Dr. Blackburn called keto glocosinis
That white bread alone would be enough to keep most people out of ketosis.

Here is what a book I have says about Dr. George Blackburn.
From The Woman Doctor's Diet For Women by Barbara Edelstein M.D.

I met Dr. Blackburn at a conference on Nutrition and Adolescence. As usual, the major speakers were men, all well-known and full of the traditional pap and platitudes. It was a ho-hum meeting that offered nothing new until Dr. Blackburn appeared and told us about a revolutionary and exciting new concept called the Protein-Sparing Diet, or starvation with the addition of protein.

Dr. Blackburn and his colleagues at the Center for Nutritional Research at M.I.T. had done extensive work in the field of human obesity, and had observed that obese people make poor dieters but good fasters. Fasting has many advantages; primarily, of course, it accomplishes quick weight loss. However Dr. Blackburn, a short, decisive man with a staccato voice, said that even though fasters lose weight quickly, they lose too much body protein in the process. Fat can supply total body energy just as effectively as sugar, but it will neither protect or replace body protein (as found in muscle and organs). Even the brain, which has been thought to utilize only sugar, does very well using fat. Therefore, the Center had been working on a plan for giving people between 1 and 1.5 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight daily, or just enough protein to maintain lean body mass (which is the approximate weight of your bones, muscles, organs, and essential fat). The Center recommended as the source of protein lean meat and fish. This diet must be supplemented with vitamins, calcium, and potassium. After the first few days of dieting, the high level of ketones acts as an appetite depressant (as supposedly also happened with Dr. Atkins' Diet).

No one actually attacked Dr. Blackburn after his presentation, and although you could see the disapproving glances and feel the shock at one who had dared to upset the apple cart of the traditionalists. But Dr. Blackburn remained impervious; his credentials were spotless and his data were impressive.

Several weeks later I went to Boston to meet Dr. Blackburn and to study his PSMF Diet (Protein Sparing Modified Fast). In person, on a one-to-one basis, he was a typical, no-nonsense type of surgeon who had a remarkable understanding of the physical and psychological character of obesity. He made acceptance into the Center's diet program seem like conversion to a new religion; first you had to make a formal application for admission. (One of Dr. Blackburn's co-workers told me, "George makes it seem as if you have to walk on water to get into the program--but it's really not that hard to be admitted.") Then you were asked to give an exhaustive psychological, medical, and dietary history from the day you were born, and finally you took a psychological test, the MMPI (Minnesota Multi-Phasic Personality Inventory), to explore your anxiety levels--the Center felt (and I agree) that no one undergoing great psychological stress could be a successful dieter. If you were suffereing from a major illness, divorve, or a nervous breakdown, this was not the program for you.

The food allotment--I won't call it a meal--was 9-12 ounces of meat or fish daily, not to be eaten all at one feeding, as well as a vitamin pill, four calcium pills, and a dose of potassium. If you felt the necessity for more solid food, you could have one eighth of a head of lettuce, 4 radishes, half a cucumber, or pickle and clam juice. What about gnawing pains in your midsection? "Ignore them," said Dr. Blackburn helpfully, "they go away eventually."

Most of Dr. Blackburns practice was middle-aged (I am using an obesity-based criterion of "middle aged" as ranging between 25 and 50 years old), upper-middle class and overwhelming female. All had the absolute dedication he instilled in them; Dr. Blackburn was unquestionably a superstar. He preached total commitment to the cause, and would allow no failures in his program. "If you eat at parties, don't go to parties," he would say "If you overeat on vacations, don't go on vacations," "Don't entertain, don't be preoccupied with food, and move your body."

Dr. Blackburn understood more about female metabolism than any male doctor I have ever known. He realized that overweight women simply cannot eat all they want of anything except maybe raw vegetables, and the sooner they accept this fact, the better. Since his treatment of men and women was exactly the same (except that men got more food), I can't even call him a sexist!

I saw Dr. Blackburn make only one error while I was in Boston. He was working on an alternative plan called MiniMeals. These were chocolate-covered bars consisiting of a balanced meal of 225 calories each. You could eat 4 bars a day and have a balanced reducing diet. Along with the MiniMeals, Dr. Blackburn conducted a total program, including weekly group therapy. But the program turned out not to be as sucessful as he had hoped; one day I found him somewhat disgusted. "Barbara," he said, "how can people eat too many MiniMeals?"

"Dr. Blackburn," I replied, "you don't understand. If you are overweight, you will eat too much of anything covered in chocolate, even ants!"

The Boston program was sucessful because sucess was built into the system. Motivation, modification of behavior, money, movement, and a great male authority figure all made it a tremendous success. Dr. Blackburn's cures are upwards of 60 percent, where the national average is between 5 and 10 percent. The Center did not consider you a successful dieter until you had lost your weight and kept it off for 18 weeks--"touchdown" was not counted.

At the same time as the Boston program, a Cleveland clinic was working on a protein-sparing supplement using Casec (a powdered-protein supplement) and small amounts of sugar. It used the same protein modification fasting principle, but you didn't even get to chew any meat. The diet has since become popular, but I prefer Dr. Blackburn's methods--at least he gave you something to chew on."

Dr. Blackburn wanted me to carry on his teachings down to Hartford, telling me, "One good, well-motivated patient on protein sparing is better than ten patients failing on regular diets." I found it too rigorous for most of my patients; however, to this day, when I hear the Protein Sparing Modified Fast called a "fad diet," I get furious. There had never been so much good, intelligent, practical research done on any diet.

I ran the foods through fitday with the except of clam juice which they didn't have except as a clam tomato juice which I am guessing is too high in carbs to be used. Here is what it looks like.
Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 746
Fat: 37 333 46%
Sat: 11 103 14%
Poly: 7 59 8%
Mono: 14 125 17%
Carbs: 6 16 2%
Fiber: 2 0 0%
Protein: 92 370 51%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Beef steak, broiled or baked, lean and fat eaten 287 17 0 32
Turkey, NFS 234 11 0 32
Lettuce, Boston, raw 14 0 3 1
Salmon, baked or broiled 195 9 1 27
Cucumber, raw 4 0 1 0
Radish, raw 4 0 1 0

Totals 746 37 6 92

This was also medically supervised. I used the maximum amount of meat allowed 12 oz. It is too low calorie to follow for an extended period of time.

AmberAA1
Sat, Aug-23-03, 06:56
You two look awesom. Congrats on the great work, love the abs!

Linda Love
Sun, Aug-24-03, 09:41
Elihnig, I liked your research. I don't know if you agree with me, but it seems a little too restrictive for me, but if anyone can sustain this WOE for life, more power to you.

lburnikell
Sun, Aug-24-03, 09:56
my god she is absoutley stunning and just look at them cheek bones, and look at you mr muscle man!! You must both be so proud of each other!!
Well done you are an insperation to us all, honestly you should both do some sort of modeling!!

mamasita
Sun, Aug-24-03, 10:39
OMG!!! You guys look absolutly gorgeous!!!! Congrats on the breath taking good work!!!! I'm completly out of words...Thanks for inspiring us!!!
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Good luck,
Mamasita

Rhonda S.
Sun, Aug-24-03, 10:50
:yay: :yay: :yay:
Oh My Gosh!
You look like two different people!
All your hard work has paid off ! You inspire me! I'm only 24 days into Atkins and I look forward to posting my own success pictures.

easyrider
Sun, Aug-24-03, 14:59
:dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle:

With just starting out! this was the post I needed to see. Any advice for a newbie w/100lbs to lose.

vmax1500
Sun, Dec-21-03, 10:00
Some of you might recall my posts from earlier this year... back in February my wife and I started a type of low carb diet called the protein sparing modified fast (PSMF). After 4 months we had each lost close to 80lbs... This month my wife has finally reached her goal of getting into the 130's after starting the year in the 260's. Along with dieting, my wife joins me every morning at the gym... this has allowed her to tone up while dropping the fat... Here's a photo of her along with a photo that show's my progress... I am attaching a link to a paper I wrote that describes the PSMF diet...
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/Diet%20stuff/fat2fit.doc
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/Before%20and%20After/Nat/260to130.jpg
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/Before%20and%20After/Andre/full-year-2.jpg

nursey15
Mon, Dec-22-03, 21:57
looks good on here, but you know what they say: if it sounds too good to be true- it probably is!

potatofree
Mon, Dec-22-03, 22:03
All the link did on my computer was make wordpad fry....

rrmalns
Mon, Dec-22-03, 22:21
You look just gorgeous Kathy ;)

rrmalns
Mon, Dec-22-03, 22:26
Andre , your wife is gorgeous!!! What a motivation!!!!

vmax1500
Tue, Dec-23-03, 10:04
looks good on here, but you know what they say: if it sounds too good to be true- it probably is!

Kathy, If/when you make it to your goal... I hope you get treated with more respect and get the credit you deserve... I am personally insulted with what you just said :(

vmax1500
Tue, Dec-23-03, 10:05
Andre , your wife is gorgeous!!! What a motivation!!!!

Thanks... in my eyes she has always been beautiful... now she actually feels like it :)

Wenzday
Tue, Dec-23-03, 11:38
she looks SO fab! congratulations!

Iamtrying
Tue, Dec-23-03, 11:45
Thanks, I needed to see that picture. You both look so great. My husband is extremely overweight and has diabetes, I just need to loose to feel better. That picture has inspired me to keep at it. Thanks again. Happy Holidays

Iamtrying
Tue, Dec-23-03, 12:03
Thank you, I needed to see those pictures. They encourage me to stick with what my husband and I are doing. Thanks again, you guys look great. Happy Holidays

Iowagirl
Wed, Dec-24-03, 14:02
Andre - you both look great! Congrats!

Beth - you mentioned that this diet is too low calorie to follow for an extended period of time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think one is supposed to follow it for long. It is a fast, not a way of eating.

vmax1500
Wed, Dec-24-03, 14:23
Andre - you both look great! Congrats!

Beth - you mentioned that this diet is too low calorie to follow for an extended period of time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think one is supposed to follow it for long. It is a fast, not a way of eating.

Thanks!

This is fairly radical weight loss diet... within 4 months I had lost almost all my body fat... at this point one must begin bringing up thier caloric intake to at least thier 'maintenance level'...

I still follow the basics of several small meals and make sure to have a protein source with every meal.

vmax1500
Wed, Dec-24-03, 14:28
All the link did on my computer was make wordpad fry....

The file was created with Office XP... I converted it to an older RTF format... let me know if it works for you!
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/Diet%20stuff/fat2fit.rtf

Lori H
Wed, Dec-24-03, 22:18
THUD! (That was me, hitting the floor.) You both look absolutely wonderful. Congratulations!

crussow
Thu, Dec-25-03, 13:35
You do both look wonderfull but I find it hard to believe that you are eating 6500 cals a day and are not gaining weight. You're telling me that you're not taking AS and all of that loss and muscle gain is legit?

vmax1500
Thu, Dec-25-03, 14:51
You do both look wonderfull but I find it hard to believe that you are eating 6500 cals a day and are not gaining weight. You're telling me that you're not taking AS and all of that loss and muscle gain is legit?

A couple of things... 1st of all, I am not eating 6500 cals a day... look again at my spreadsheet and you will see that 6500 represents the total 'volume' of food I eat... my cals are in the 4500 cal range. And my objective is to gain weight right now as I am 'bulking up'. And no, I do not take steroids... not everyone that has muscles takes steroids!!!

As you can see from my Dec photo, I am working on putting weight on... starting next month I will be dieting down for 8 weeks...
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/Before%20and%20After/Andre/255-to-209-c.jpg

gawdess
Sun, Dec-28-03, 15:55
Wow!! You guys are incredible!! And hotties too!

I am almost at my 50 pound mark! I hope I get there too!

Wenzday
Sun, Dec-28-03, 16:15
I am SO glad it worked for you guys but I would be too scared to try that diet! I've been researching it a bit since reading your post originally and it just doesnt seem like a wise thing to do to myself...where as I read DANDR and thought it sounded super healthy... I guess the appeal of losing ALL the weight fast is there each moment of life but I for one have no options of going to a gym as I cannot afford it sadly enough... maybe in 10 years or something when my kids are bigger and things are different...lol until then it's atkins and aerobics in my living room...ha ha and wishing I looked like your wife ;)

Katie64
Sun, Jan-18-04, 21:17
Vmax, Congrats to you and your wife, you have succeeded at achieving results on an incredibly difficult journey.....Your lats and quads are incredible, I too, thought while viewing your pics that you had used roids, especially in the Nov. picture, I wasn't sure if the blemishes on your chest were from shaving or breaking out which many do while taking them, either way, doesn't matter, we all have free choice and you look awesome......and your wife is beautiful, can't wait to feel and look as beautiful as I used to!.....Do you plan on competing or have you already......I am very interested in your diet, will research it more but I think it would be ideal for me, take care......WTG :clap:

BTW.....I believe I have seen your pics b4 ~ BB.com

Thank God for little triangles :lol: :lol:

vmax1500
Mon, Jan-19-04, 02:28
Thanks Katie! I have not and do not plan on competing because I want to stay natural and this is something that is not really condusive to today's world of bb'ing :(

Did you read the fat2fit document on my webpage ~ www.avigdor.net ?

Katie64
Mon, Jan-19-04, 08:46
Thanks Katie! I have not and do not plan on competing because I want to stay natural and this is something that is not really condusive to today's world of bb'ing :(

Did you read the fat2fit document on my webpage ~ www.avigdor.net ?
Not yet, I'll read it later today, are you available for questions if I have any??? I am a member of a board (ironmagazine)where most of them are natural and many of them are competing this year, well good luck to you both with whatever goals you have, take care....:)

vmax1500
Mon, Jan-19-04, 09:00
It's possible to compete and be natural... however I know myself and if I am competing against people that juice and I don't place well, I would be very tempted to join the dark side :)

If you have any questions, bounce me an email to andre~avigdor.net ...

Katie64
Mon, Jan-19-04, 09:23
Sent ya an email, and good for you for staying away from the dark side :)

mem2
Mon, Jan-19-04, 09:33
Your wife is beautiful, and you too. Congratulations on a job well done.

KC_Pike
Mon, Jan-19-04, 12:53
Great pics again Andre, Im also a member of IOL and its been a pleasure seeing them again :)

I compete naturally and I strongly encourage you to do so...once you get more involved in the natural bbing scene you will learn even more why not to turn to the dark side...

Congrats again.

LisaS
Mon, Jan-19-04, 16:21
Andre - I'm floored by the results both you and your wife have achieved. I've noticed that you posted your current training routine somewhere in this thread. Could you also post the routine you started out doing - when you were 255 lbs?

vmax1500
Mon, Jan-19-04, 16:29
my routine has not really changed very much... i play around with the volume of sets and reps... while dieting down I try the german training methodology for 8 weeks and got very good results... that's 10 sets of 10 reps at the same weight...

shpgrl03
Thu, Feb-19-04, 18:13
Vmax1500! OMG you guys look fabulous! How exciting, what a transformation!:Party: :Party: :Party:

vmax1500
Sat, Feb-21-04, 09:14
Here we are over the past 4 New Years... for those of you with New Years resolutions, DON'T GIVE UP!!! :Party:
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/Before%20and%20After/Andre/2001-2004%20new%20years%202b.jpg

bfritz_pa
Sat, Feb-21-04, 09:20
Those six pack abs didn't come from diet alone. That's alot of gym work..

Great inspiration pictures

kath310
Sat, Feb-21-04, 09:26
HOLY!!

She looks great....and so do you! :yay:

Congrats to you both!! :)

fern2340
Sat, Feb-21-04, 09:53
Vmax--
Just wanted to say that you and your wife look so great! Amazing progress!!! And I think it is GREAT that you are doing it naturally...too many people rely on roids to get where you are!

WTG!
Linda

shpgrl03
Sat, Feb-21-04, 19:49
Did you guys do a diet similar to the Atkins? If so, when you plateau did you try the refeed thing, if so for how many days and how was your exercise regimen??I want to know what your schedule was like so that I can loose that much in such little time..............

redhead00
Sat, Feb-21-04, 20:30
I've kept this picture up on my machiene so that I can look at it often. I am amazed and just blown away by the tremendous change!!! LOVE IT!

vmax1500
Sat, Feb-21-04, 21:05
Did you guys do a diet similar to the Atkins? If so, when you plateau did you try the refeed thing, if so for how many days and how was your exercise regimen??I want to know what your schedule was like so that I can loose that much in such little time..............

My diet was simmilar to Atkins that is low in starch and sugar, but different in the sense that is was low in fats as well. I also believe in making sure you do not get too much protein. Meal frequency and timing is also very important. I train 6 days a week, my wife used to train 5 days... but she recently started training with me so she is up to 6 days a week as well :yay:

I wrote a paper explaining how my diet came about... you can read it on the fat2fit section of my webpage ~ www.avigdor.net .

3Vandoo
Sun, May-09-04, 22:44
Salut André!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rice_boi
Mon, May-10-04, 09:32
vmax1500 definately doesn't juice! from the pics, you can tell he's doing it all natural :) i've seen bodybuilders that juice and for some reason, they look "different"...

man you two look awesome! you're F~^*(~*(!!! huge! haha... you went from HUGE to HUGE hehehe... nice guns! you're an inspiration!

just wondering, have you ever done CKD? at what point did you shift from keto?

bevbme
Mon, May-10-04, 09:40
I truely belief this post was done with an agenda.
Its old -let it die.

rice_boi
Mon, May-10-04, 10:13
^ i don't quite understand the above post... what do you mean bevbme? i'm confused

sexibod
Wed, Aug-25-04, 14:03
i know this is an old thread,but it's so damn inspiring.i'm starting my exercises 2moro!

Built
Wed, Aug-25-04, 14:22
Good bump sexibod - the pictures really are friggin' amazing!

erinleigh
Wed, Aug-25-04, 15:27
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!

tribal
Wed, Oct-20-04, 20:21
Bejesus, what a transformation!!!

good work!!!

Dali
Wed, Jun-29-05, 11:31
woooooooooow :wave:

dpionk
Wed, Jun-29-05, 11:57
I'm not giving up hope yet! You two look great!

KaiNiki
Wed, Jun-29-05, 13:11
I am posting so when I feel like I will never lose weight I can go to my CP and look at these pics!

Dali
Sat, Jul-02-05, 21:51
uppppppppp

KimNWI
Wed, Jul-13-05, 21:53
I just found this post and it is amazing you both have done incredible!!!!

KimNWI

epiphany
Fri, Jul-15-05, 15:26
Wow... your wife is so beautiful! I think she looks great now... no need for another 20!

But if it makes her happy.. then I am sure she can do it!

You look GREAT yourself.. WOW. What a transformation!

xxStephxx
Mon, Aug-06-07, 09:57
AMAZING! Congrats!

chann
Tue, Sep-11-07, 11:19
Just the motivation I needed! THANK YOU!

~*SHAN*~
Sun, Oct-21-07, 14:58
One word: AWESOME!!!

I'm jealous ;) lol

Big ups to the both of you!! How amazing that must feel....

chosenone
Fri, Dec-21-07, 11:23
Man, your wife is what we like to call a dime piece! That means shes a 10! Nice job, you kind look like Danny Bonaducci, or how ever you spell his name...great job, you and your wife!

Fauve
Wed, May-07-08, 10:36
A google search on Protein Sparing Fast brought me to this thread.
Congrats to both of you.
And I am wondering, how are you two doing now? Were you able to maintain?
Just curious to see if this is possible. Thank you.

KFangirl
Thu, May-08-08, 04:48
What did you do about cravings?

Congrats - it's obvious that you both worked so hard and showed great dedication. Truly amazing. Inspiring.

omini
Thu, May-08-08, 05:21
Damn!!! You guys look awesome. Good job!

swhite24
Fri, May-09-08, 11:58
wow!!...you two look amazing!...

KFangirl
Sat, May-10-08, 18:24
I haven't been able to stop thinking about this, so I subscribed.

How much of your success do you attribute to the fact that you did it together, as a team, and supported each other?

I'm so amazed and happy for you.

Rosebud
Sat, May-10-08, 18:26
Just wanted to point out that this is a 5 year old thread that has recently been revived... ;)

It has been a long time since the OP was here.

KFangirl
Sat, May-10-08, 18:28
Oh, thanks - it popped up in New Posts the other day.

I couldn't imagine leaving this community now that I've found it, even after I reach my goal weight.

Everyone here is so nice.

mdr
Tue, Sep-02-08, 05:43
Congratulations on your success, you both look great! Thanks for sharing your experience!
ETA: i just realised the thread is from a while ago, but, anyway, what an inspirational story! ;)

houndgirl
Sat, Nov-15-08, 19:50
You both look amazing!! Great job!!!

deeyounee
Tue, Jan-27-09, 10:50
wow your wife is HAWWWT

heyz123456
Sun, Apr-05-09, 22:10
wow man you are ripped and your wife looked much more better than the before pics. Congrat

Bigthawk
Sun, Aug-09-09, 01:46
What ever happen with this couple? Any updated news?

jamie207
Mon, Jan-04-10, 14:47
Absolutely amazing you are such an inspiration to others, you both look fab.

Well done!

sophia25
Tue, Apr-20-10, 15:52
I'm not into the plan you're discussing, but the pics are amazing. A ton of inspiration for me to keep on.