PDA

View Full Version : zucchini and cheese patties

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

acipenser
Fri, Aug-15-03, 10:27
I tried this last night. It was pretty darn tasty.

1 cup shredded zuccchini
1 cut grated cheese
1 egg

mix all together and plop spoonfulls into a frying pan to make patties. fry untill golden brown on each side.

enjoy!!

i put a tsp of sour cream on top of the patty and ate it that way.

next time i think i am going to add some chopped onions to give it some more flavor.

youramigo
Fri, Sep-26-03, 07:17
These are good. I added onion and garlic powder. Very easy thank you

Kristine
Thu, Oct-16-03, 15:37
Woo-wee! These were easy and tasty. :yum:

I didn't have enough cheddar cheese so I put in some dry grated parmesan. I added a tad of onion, too. Very good. :thup:

I made it as one big pancake. :)

ssofian
Mon, Apr-25-05, 17:22
made these for dinner tonight. Zucchini, egg, shaved fresh parmesean, bit of minced onion, and bit of granulated garlic. Ate them as suggested with sour cream- like a cross between potato pancakes and egg foo young.

Delicious.

duchesse
Tue, Apr-26-05, 17:22
I usually make this with dill and feta.

sjkling
Tue, Apr-26-05, 18:23
that was awesome. i needed a little something for dinner and that was perfect! very, very good!

Justin_UGR
Tue, Apr-26-05, 21:54
did you fry it oil?

maddison27
Tue, Apr-26-05, 22:00
oh that sounds so good, definitly trying it soon.

ellen4621
Wed, Apr-27-05, 06:25
Very, VERY good! Made these last night - really hit the spot! :thup:

Justin - I only used nonstick cooking spray in my pan and the cheese (as it melted and fried) did stick a little but not too bad.