PDA

View Full Version : I suffer from Fibro,the weight is killing me!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

franny43
Thu, Aug-07-03, 19:11
:read2: I have had fibromyalgia for years. I was told that I had it in 1985 I think. But I have had the pain since I was a child. My mother took me to so many doctors to be told that they did'nt know what to do or what it was. I would lay in my bed at night when I was a teen and cry myself to sleep. I have it undercontrol as much as I can for now. I have my days when I can hardly stand it. But at least I am not on a cane right now. I live in Louisiana, is there anyone out there from here also? :roll:

franny43 :wiggle:

summer*rai
Thu, Aug-28-03, 19:52
No, not LA , just from texas...but want to encourage you to stay on the atkins...I've been sick all of my life too, so I understand how you feel...I have felt better this year than I have in years, and I have Atkins to thank...I still have problems, but they are just small compared to the past years....keep up the diet, ....betcha you'll feel better too...hugs, trisha

RockerChik
Fri, Aug-29-03, 09:17
Hi, It's hard to tell you not to despair, because I know your pain. But I can honestly say that in the brief time I have been LC-ing, my pain has lessened incredibly and I have been able to give up my cane as well as an ankle brace AND a knee brace. What an amazing feeling. Stick with this WOE, as it seems to have a direct impact on easing joint inflammation. Be well and good luck.
Peace,
Lena