PDA

View Full Version : I have to share...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

icefire
Tue, Jul-29-03, 20:55
I went shopping today for clothes for the first time since I started Protein Power in April.
In April I was a size 20 or 22 depending on cut. And since while my clothes have been feeling big and not fitting right I have been surviving with that... well I grabbed a 20 out of habit, it was too big. So I grabbed what I thought was an 18... it was way too snug, then realized I had accidently grabbed a 14! While it was snug I got it on... So I grabbed a 16 and it fit. I am so excited that I have lost the inches to get to a 16.

Sterlina
Tue, Jul-29-03, 22:42
Very cool..!! Dropping clothing sizes is ALWAYS so motivating.. :) Its proof really that youre successful.. keep it up..!! :)

RoseTattoo
Wed, Jul-30-03, 06:18
Way to go, icefire! That's really exciting news. :)

Shadow01
Wed, Jul-30-03, 06:24
Icefire - That is absolutely awesome :Party: ! Talk about results you can see! Keep up the good work :D !!

skeeweeaka
Wed, Jul-30-03, 13:10
Congratulations....that is terrific... I'm in my second week of PP and enjoying it very very much... Looking forward to dropping inches and weight...

dreamer
Sat, Aug-09-03, 12:49
I am so excited for you. I also a drop in weight also and haven't had time to share with everyone. I usually wear a 20-22W depending on the cut too. We were getting fitted for our uniforms for work and I had them bring a 20 to see how they fit and they were huge on me :yay:

Needless to say, I tried on the 18 and it was snug, so they are going to let it out a bit. I was happy to wear a piece of clothing that didn't have a W behind the number.

A mini goal for me.

Have a great day everyone.

Shadow01
Sat, Aug-09-03, 13:54
Dreamer - That's fantastic :thup: :thup: :thup: !! A definite milestone in your journey :roll: !

RoseTattoo
Sat, Aug-09-03, 15:08
Woohoo, icefire and dreamer! Congrats to you both!

Atriana
Sat, Aug-09-03, 17:43
Congratulations to all of you wearing smaller sizes!

kaeleen
Tue, Aug-26-03, 09:14
Congratulations about fitting smaller sizes! i cant wait until I can fit into a smaller size!