PDA

View Full Version : ZONE diet. Anyone else?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hulahula
Mon, Jul-28-03, 14:37
Hi I am new and on the Zone diet. I have always been vegetarian. I do eat dairy, but no eggs. Is there anyone else out there like me????

joycelyn
Wed, Jul-30-03, 20:12
Hi there,

I am on the Insulin Resistance diet which in some ways is similar to the Zone Diet.

I like some of the zone products- their bars are good and the shake mixes are good.

Abbott Laboratories bought out the zone food company, and since they're one of the largest pharmecutical companies in the world, I suspect we'll be seeing more zone-type foods out there, sort of like you see Atkins stuff everywhere.

I know some folks are critical of lower-carb convenience foods, but I'm all for them..the more choices the better!

I wish you the best on the Zone; it seems to be a popular plan and I believe it's founder Barry Sears is coming out with a new book soon.