PDA

View Full Version : Update, Nov 11

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

IslandGirl
Sat, Nov-11-00, 22:12
Greetings. Today is the 7th day the LowCarb FoodExperts Canada site has existed. Doing pretty well, averaging an order a day which I remind myself is pretty good for a start-up ;)

Here's the status:

We're *almost* up to a case on the DaVinci syrups (and I have made contact with DaVinci Gourmet direct just this weekend). Looking good!

We need more orders (many more) for the La Tortillas. I hope to have much better news by the end of next week.

We need more orders (many more) for the ExpertFoods line of products (and I highly recommend, if any of you like to cook and experiment, check out the ExpertFoods website, look into the not/Starch and not/Sugar lines). The website has just been revamped, is terrific and has a spiffy recipe collection as well as great products.
http://www.expertfoods.com

More directly, today I managed to craft up a flyer/poster, and get it 'replicated'; looks great in colour (Staples was open, thank you powers-that-be). It goes out to various and sundry places over this weekend. If any of you want to see it, maybe print it (black and white OR colour) and distribute/forward by email/whatever, give me a bell at my email below, I'll send you a copy (Word 97 format, but can also produce other formats).

No other BIG news yet. Thanks for your support!

r.mines
Wed, Nov-22-00, 09:58
Hey, Judi! Just wondering where the order status is at (esp. on the syrups, and even more especially on the tortillas). How's the co-op going generally? Orders flooding in? Hope so! :)
Rachel