PDA

View Full Version : Hey you guys

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sharann
Mon, Jul-07-03, 07:56
How is everyone's quit doing? I just wanted to say hi. I have been doing ok using the Commit lozenges since July 3rd (5 days). I am proud to say I have not cheated once!

Take care butt-kickers. :yay:

Brandon
Mon, Jul-07-03, 09:40
Way to go, keep up the good work!!! :yay:

sharann
Mon, Jul-07-03, 19:15
Thnks Brandon,
Are you still Cold turkeying?

Brandon
Tue, Jul-08-03, 14:37
Thnks Brandon,
Are you still Cold turkeying?

I wouldn't call it cold turkeying anymore really, now it's kind of just... not smoking :)

It's really nice not to have that need to smoke in the back of my mind. The physical addiction is gone for sure, now I just have to my fingers away from those cigarettes :)

sharann
Tue, Jul-08-03, 19:24
Thats terriffic. We have to keep away from those dang cancer sticks! It's so much easier in California though, since there is practicaly no smoking in the entire state! (for a while now). How is it in other states now. Is Chicago no smoking indoors yet?

Brandon
Wed, Jul-09-03, 09:16
Nope! Chicago is still a free for all, unfortunately.

sharann
Mon, Jul-14-03, 15:56
Anyone here still quit? I have had one slip on Friday, but altogether I haven't smoked since July 3rd. I just look forward to you guys. I have not gained any weight so far(yay). I guess I'll go to the gym today as well. I hadn't gone since I broke my toe on the 4th! I can now walk semi- normally, so I have no excuses!!!
Later.